long day

It's been a long day. With finals tomorrow, students rushed to ask the final questions. To say I was stressed was an understatement. Sure, I studied, but you never know what's going to be on the test.

As I walked home from the bus, I remembered Toni texted that he had a surprise for me. Since we started dating, he's been leaving small surprises for me around the my house. Last week, he put a rose next to my bed before in woke up. He's the best.

I expect to see Toni as I walk through the door of my house, but surprised, he's no where to be seen. Suddenly, I hear I noise coming from upstairs. That better be Toni. Just in case I grab the broom next to me.

I open the door, broom ready, to Toni's laughter and... barking?

Toni turns from my bed to reveal a light brown puppy with fluffy fur and big brown eyes.

"Babe, guess who I picked up from the shelter! His name is Buster."

"He is the cutest thing I ever saw." I say, dropping the broom and instantly attaching myself to the small fidgeting dog.

"Cuter than me?" Toni pouted.

"Never. I love you."

"Love you too, babe. Glad you like your surprise." Toni stood admiring his girl and new addition to their little family. He could get used to this, Toni thought to himself. He could definitely get used to this.

And here's a cute one after the crazy long break I've had. Finals tomorrow and instead I wrote this; definitely shows where my top priorities are.

Don'the forget to comment what you would like to see next.

xo, jo