Practically Undecipherable[1]

All right guys this is my first story EVER on wattpad so this is what I want you to do!

READ IT, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, IF YOU LIKE IT VOTE! AND DONT FORGET TO ENJOY IT!

lol I really hope you guys like it cause most of this happened in real life lmao. Well spoiler: Most of everything in my stories will technically come from mine and my best friend's life experiences. TEEHEE!

All right shout out to Akima!

___________________________________________________________

"That's it your dead!" I shouted across the court tightly gripping my 'weapon' charging after her with all my speed.

"NO AAHHH!!" she screamed running away for her life, I was going to get her back if it was the last thing I did today. She ran to the other side of the walled basketball court towards the staircase, "STAIRS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as three figures sprinted in front of her blocking the way.

She stood frozen in place her hands trembling, "Aw damn..." she mumbled as I came running at her. I got closer and she held her arms in front of her face for protection as I got the huge bowl filled with ice water and dumped it quickly onto her once dry body.

"Ha gotcha!" I said victoriously standing in front of her.

She gripped the water bottle in her hand and poured it down my shirt, "you...too..." she muttered smiling evilly. I jumped at the ice cold feeling running down from my neck to my lower abs, it was so cold! Everyone started laughing as they retreated from our water battleground.

"Hey I'm going to go fill up some more water into the bucket since I wasted it all on Meryl here..." I laughed pointing at the soaked short skinny girl with long hair that fell below her bellybutton; it was a mix of dirty blonde and medium brown.

"Hey that's not fair you cheated!" she defended herself but couldn't hold in her giggling.

I waved my hand in the air walking away with the bowl in my other hand, "Yeah sure, we'll all just take a break until I refill the bowl..." I said smiling as they all continued to refill their buckets, water bottles and etc.

We were having a water fight during lunch since it was the end of the school year and scorching hot, it was Hawaii so what else did I expect. The teachers knew nothing about it since none are near the basketball courts during this time. I turned the corner of the outdoor bathroom area and twisted the faucets letting the pressurized water pour out.

Filling it to the top I lifted the bowl off the ground and began carrying it back to the basketball court, as I turned the corner I noticed a girl in my way, it was Shawna the school's overweight bully.

Being polite I smiled, "Please excuse me..." I asked innocently pretending that I didn't want to push her out of my way for always being rude towards other people.

"And what if I don't?" she asked devilishly with her arms crossed standing her ground. Who the hell does she think she is anyway?!

I faked another smile pretending to be an angel, "Well I'm sorry but I need to go back to my friends..." I said trying to side step around her but she blocked me, "I need to go back to my friends" she imitated me in a high pitched whining voice that irritated the shit out of me. This bitch was about to learn not to mess with me.

I must've been taking a while because Meryl and the other girls were coming towards me shouting, "Hey what's taking so long?" trying to beckon me over as they approached the Shawna and me.

Shawna turned around and started to make fun of us, "Oh this is your little posse of friends..." she said once again in that whining tone. I was tightly gripping the edge of the bowl restraining myself from hitting her because if I did I'd only prolong my stay here with my grandparents and as much as I loved it here, I didn't want to be here any longer than I have too so in return I had to be a "good girl" and behave no matter who annoyed, bothered, or provoked me. But you see it is way harder than it sounds, it took all my energy to hold myself back from socking this over sized sperm whale wanna-be bully chick in the gut where she needs to taught a lesson.