Chapter 3

After the intense session in the hall,I took off to my first class which was Math and left Dylan standing in the hall.I always knew this would happen because having 2 girl bffs is kind of a hustle.

It was 8:39 and our math teacher haven't showed up,other students were saying how he probably went on the outing with the juniors and principal and teachers and I was glad because I never got the chance to do his homework last night cause I was busy with my Science project for Science class Thursday.It was getting later and later so I decided "why not leave"so I was packing my bag until I got an unfamiliar scent,a scent I was definitely not use to but at the same time it was a lovely scent until a tall,drop dead handsome,muscular man came into the class,I sat back down in my chair eyeing him carefully.

"Hello,my name is Carter Lewis and I'll be your math substitute for today."He said with a wide smile at the end of his speech.

"MATE!!!!!!."my wolf literally screamed at me and am sure people could of heard her.

"No way,he is not!"I yelled at my wolf.

"Yes he is!!!!"she yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up!!,will ya!!"I yelled back at her.

"Nooooooo!!!!"she roared.

"Damnit!"I yelled in frustration.

"So I would like to get to know all of you." He said.

"Ok Sir."we all said in union.

"Ok good,starting from the front row."He said.

"Crap!",I said to myself since am in the first row.

When it reached Kacy I knew it was me next cause I was sitting at the far right in the front row.

"Ok thank you Kacy,next we have you." He said pointing his finger at me.

Ok you got this Noretta just do what you do.

"My name is Noretta Williams Scott,I am 17 years old and I like reading and talking with my friends."I said then took my seat and let out a deep sigh.

I look up to see him staring at me with lust and confusion in his .

The idiot I was just smiled at him and then he snaps his head back in another direction,great I managed to scare off the substitute,was there something in my teeth?

"Ok now that I know all of your names,lets get on with the maths homework so you guys could get let out for lunch early,shall we?"He said with a smile at the end.

"Shit!"I knew this would of happen,am dead now.

After he finish going through the maths homework and laughed at his ridiculous jokes on the homework the school lunch bell rang and we were sent out,I was about to walk out of the class when he suddenly called my name,oh shit am in trouble now.

"Noretta,I need to speak with you about something important."He said in a serious tone.

"What is it?"I asked hopping he would not mention anything about the homework.

"Your my mate aren't you?"He asked me leaning onto the teacher's desk with his arms folded on his muscular chest.

"Am sorry...what!"I asked in shock,how the hell,what the hell,does he notice it too.

"Oh crap!".