Chapter 1

I woke up in the morning to my favorite song "Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande" ,at 6:00 am in the morning , I growl at the thought of getting up off my comfy queen size bed and going to the place I like to call hell , school. My school is BridgePort high school , the third best high school in California ,for werewolves and humans,I'm in my senior year so I try to work a little bit harder so I could graduate knowing I did well in my senior year .After my alarm woke me up from my dream about Zac Efron ,I grabbed my IPhone 6 from my nightstand and check for any messages,new posts on Instagram or Twitter and the usual,after I've finished I slowly got up off my queen size cloud and head straight to my bathroom,when I got there I turned to look at myself in the mirror when I wish I hadn't done that I looked like a scarecrow and if birds were here right now I'm pretty sure I would of scared those birds to death.After staring at the mirror at myself , which seemed like forever I head into the warm shower ,after the warm shower I went to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit for a crappy Wednesday ,I picked out a black tank top that says "Queen" , and black skinny jeans with my black leather jacket that says my name at the back ,I literally wore it everyday when I got as a birthday present from my 15th birthday.I then went to my makeup station and did my makeup,which was the basic like mascara,lipgloss and light foundation cause I do not want to look like a barbie doll like some girls at my school.

After my makeup , I did my light brown hair into a fishtail and then I applied deodorant,my Victoria Secret perfume and body lotion ,when I was finish I grabbed my leather black backpack, my IPhone 6 ,my beats earphones and then put on my jewellery which was my gold stub earings and my special locket that my grandma gave me when I was eight and then head downstairs for some breakfast.

When I reached downstairs I saw my sister Sophia by the counter on a stool eating her favorite cereal,"Cheerios" , then I saw my mother by the stove making bacon which I assume was for me since I'm the only one in my family that loved bacon,then I saw my brother Brandon in his new office with my father probably discussing business things,I took a seat next to my sister ,"Good Morning Noretta."
Mom said cheerfully.

"Good Morning mom".I replied back sounding cheerfully like her.

"How's your morning going so far",she asked.

"Good".I replied,she then took a plate from the cupboard and placed the bacon and scrambled eggs onto the plate and slid it over to me.

"There you go",she said.

"Thanks mom",I replied back with a normal smile on my face.As I finished  devouring my delicious breakfast I placed my plate in the sink and grabbed my purple water bottle and said goodbye to my brother,father,mother and my sister and slipped on my black vans and head out the door,to the garage then jumped into my black Range Rover and began my journey to hell.