Chapter 5

"Ok then,shall we go now?"He asked while walking us out of the classroom.

"Yep."I said popping the p at the end.

We were now heading out of the school and into the parking lot to his car.His car was parked at the teacher's parking lot which was in front of the school.

"Wow."I said after realizing how luxurious and sexy his car is,it was a Porsche.

"You like it?"He asked me with his handsome smirk at the end.

"Like it?,more like love it!"I said whilst getting into his sexy black Porsche.

"Well it's all yours."He said with a smile at the end of his speech.

"What!"I said in shock.

"But I can't except tis offer Carter."I lied.

"Well you are my mate so you deserve it."He said with his eyes focusing on the road.

The thought of being his mate is kinda scary and exciting because his a vampire king and I'm a she wolf so basically it's kinda a messed up situation right now.

"So what do you want to eat?"He asked.

"KFC!"I yelled in a bit of excitement.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"He asked while giving me a sarcastic smirk.

"Yes I'm fucking serious now drive to KFC!"I yelled at him.

"You can't tell me what to do."He said in a threatening tone while gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles started turning white.

"Ok then,how about some pizza."I asked trying to force a smile on my face.

"Good."He replied while turning into a pizza place called "PIZZA KING."

When we finally pulled up into the parking lot,he finally parked the car and I did not want to waste another minute with him so I got out of the car and head into the restaurant.

"Why hello there young lady and man."The red -haired lady said with a wide smile at the end.

"Hello."me and Carter said in union.

"Let's go take our seat shall we?"Carter said pointing to our table.

I went over to sit at our table which was at the back of the restaurant.

"So tell me about yourself,she-wolf."He said whilst taking the seat across from me.

"What's there to talk about?"I asked whilst I'm looking at the menu on the flat screen t.v. on the wall.

"You,your family....anything basically."He said.

"Ok,here goes....well you know my full name and age,I'm a white wolf,my parents names are Emily and James, my sister name is Sophia and she is 15 while my brother Brandon whose soon to become the next Alpha of the SliverBlood Pack is 22."I said and then began sipping on my Coca-Cola.

"What occupation your mom and  dad have."He said while taking a sip of his water.

"Well my dad is..well was the beta of the pack and my mom ..well still is the protector for our now retired Luna."

"So whose going to be the new beta and Luna of the pack?"He asked.

"Well I'm going to be the new beta and the new Luna will be my brothers mate."I said while taking a bite of the pizza that now just arrived.

"Well,does your brother have a mate?"He asked while also taking a bite of the pizza.

"Yup."I said popping the p.

"What's her name?".He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Her name is Stephanie,she is 19 and also our new Luna."I said.

"Oh."He said while taking another sip of his water.

"So you tell me about you?"I asked taking another bite of the pizza.

"Ok where do I start.....well of course you know my name and am 27 years old my dad's name is Rodrick and my mom's name is Kiana and my brother name is Joshua how is the vampire prince."He said while checking his watch.

"Oh."was all I said.

"You wanna go now, your lunch is about to be up."He said while calling one of the waitress to pay for the meal.

"Yeah sure,why not."I said while grabbing my purse and heading out of the restaurant with Carter following behind me.