Peter Wentz and Tyler's Phone

"Oh my god. Hey Josh!" Pete said. I got off and he got up.

"What's up?"

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"My dad works for Ford." Pete said. "Was introduced to this man two days after I was born."

"Shit." I mumbled.

"But nice place. Josh do this for you?"

"Duh. I'm broke as fuck." I replied and sat on the couch.

"Next thing is that fucking phone. It has to go." Pete said. I rolled my eyes.

"It works."

"The you coloured the back because it shattered!" He replied.

"My god." I mumbled. "I'm artistic."

"You're outdated." Josh said. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

"Where did my sea salt go?!" I yelled.

"Why do you need salt?" Josh asked.

"Pete took me to get my nipples pierced two weeks ago." I replied. Josh leaned on the doorframe.

"Don't show him your tits, Tyler!" Pete yelled and went behind Josh. He covered Josh's eyes and I laughed.

"It's probably in the kitchen." Josh said. "Can you get off me?" Pete left and I stood on my tippy toes. I pecked his lips and smiled. "Cmon Princess."

I blushed and he picked me up. "Much easier to kiss you here." I mumbled.

He laughed and I kissed his cheek. He set me on the counter and he sat at the table. I grabbed it off the counter and started the hot water.

"Cover your eyes. I'm about to expose myself." I joked. He laughed and rolled his eyes. I put salt water cotton swabs on my piercings and taped them down. Pete laughed.

"You're such a lazy shit." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and sat on Josh's lap.

"I know."