Agreement

Josh and I kept talking and he grabbed my phone, opening it. He went to my contacts and put his number in under Daddy Dun. "Why do you have an app for high schoolers?" He asked.

"For my little brother. Have to keep up with his grades."

"What's his name?"

"Zack." I do have a brother named Zack but he's older than me. He nodded and gave me my phone back. If he would've opened that app, I would've been royally fucked. I need this money.

"Okay, Tyler. I have a couple rules."

"Shoot."

"No dating. Always show me your outfits before you go to class. Always be respectful. Always call me if you need something. And no lying. These okay?"

"Dominant. And yeah. Fine."

"Five things to remember."

"I got it." We finished our meal, the first real meal I've had since my parents died years ago.

He put couple hundred dollars down and we got up. "Need a ride home?"

"It's like an hour ride with traffic and stuff. I'll just catch an Uber."

"No, no. It's okay. I have to go to my office anyways. Cmon." He took my hand and led me to his Rolls Royce. It was royal blue with black interior. I smiled as he opened the door and helped me in. He went to his side and got in.

"So, when will we hang out next?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow? I'll take you out and you can get some new clothes and food?" He suggested.

"Thanks. But, shopping with me is weird because I only wear girl clothes."

"I don't care."

Blowjob scene in chapter 21