Hold Me Tight

Please hold me again
So I can feel you
Please pull me in and hold me tight
I can’t breathe without you
I don’t know anything without you
#BTS - Hold Me Tight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing there...watching him while he was shaving with just a towel around his waist.
You couldn't stop yourself from wondering...
"Why did you chose me? Why I had to be the one?",you asked him.

He turned around and he gave you that smile that made you fall for him.
And then,You look down at his abs ... You loved touching his abs 😍
He came closer to you and told you
"Y/N Why are you asking such silly questions?How are you feeling today? Is it there anything wrong? "
"I'm great bae...actually I'm not just great... I'm happy"
"Ohh...and why are you happy?"
"Because I have you by my side... Jiminie pabo"

He came closer,his half-naked body was touching yours and you could feel it under the towel... it was becoming harder.
He grabbed you and kissed you.
Pulled you against the door and hugged you tight.
He started kissing your neck and a little moan escaped from your mouth.
He continued kissing you but you could feel his smile. He knew that kissing you on your neck was your weakness.

He lead you to your bedroom,slowly put you on your bed and came on you.
He helped you while you were taking of your clothes. He left you just with your underwear. Then he started kissing you again while his hands where travelling on your body. You could literally feel his love.

He gave you a passionate kiss and started going down while leaving butterfly kisses all over your body. He slowly took of your underwear.
"Ohh Jiminie...stop torturing me",you said and made him laugh,while he still was going down.

He was on his knees between your thighs,kissing your clitoris and sending shivers to your whole body .

You were almost there... You could feel the burn in your stomach, but suddenly he  stopped.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Did you thought that I will make it easy for you today?"
"Come on...you can't do that to me"
"Actually....i can"

Then,he came up again and started sucking your right ear lobe. His left hand was playing with your right nipple and you couldn't stop yourself from moaning.
You pulled his hair and left one more moan to escape from your mouth.
He moved a little,his left hand was now playing with your clitoris and his mouth was sucking your nipple.
You lifted up your upper body.
You were feeling that your stomach was a mess,your spin was in pain,a sweet pain and your uterus and vag*na were on fire.
You were almost  feeling your orgasm.
"Ohh my God....Jimin...i think that..."
You were half way through finishing your sentence and you felt like your body was exploding.
You literally shout
"OHH MY GOD,JIMIN"

He stopped,looked at you and smiled.
You were there,with your eyes open,looking at the ceiling and trying to find your breath.

He started kissing your lips while you were still trying to catch your breath,you bite his lower lip and allowed him to put his tongue into your mouth. He gave you a passionate kiss while he was opening your legs with his left knee.
You placed your legs around his waist,grabbed his hair and pulled them gently.

The next morning:

You woke up. The sunbeams were coming into your room through the closed shutters.
You got out of bed,wore your sweatpants, a t-shirt and put your hair into a messy bun.
You left your bedroom,while smiling at the memory of the four rounds of great sex that you and Jimin had last night.
You entered your kitchen just to see Jimin wearing his athletic sorts and his exposed back full of scratches because of your nails.
He was standing there,making breakfast,singing his first solo song 'Lie' while you were still wondering why you had to be the one.
"Goodmorming",you said while you were walking towards him.
"Goodmorming bæ. Im making breakfast for you. You must be tired,aren't you?",he said and gave you a soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~