43. The Intercession

The Intercession

The Prophet (s.a.w) will approach the gate of Paradise; it will open and he will enter it with his ummah.

He will be concerned about his ummah who have fallen into Hell and he will fall down in prostration, praise and glorify Allah and request permission to intercede.

He will be told to take out of Hell anyone from his ummah who has the equivalent of a grain of barley of eeman in his heart.

The martyrs, scholars, righteous and awliya of the Muslim ummah will also intercede for people known to them.

After this, the Prophet's ummah will constitute one fourth of the inhabitants of Paradise.

The other prophets will then start interceding for their nations.

He (s.a.w) will again fall down in prostration and seek permission to intercede and he will be granted this. He will be told to take out of Hell anyone who has eeman to the extent of a mustard seed or an atom. After this his ummah will constitute one third of the people of Paradise.

For the third time he (s.a.w) will prostrate to Allah seeking permission to intercede and this time it will be for people with less than a mustard seed of eeman in their hearts.

After taking them out of Hell his ummah will reach to half the residents of Paradise.