Sabine

Ezra's POV

We were able to leave the system and reach Lothal. We landed near the burning farm. I ran off the ship and Vent and Circuits paused for a second as they received a comm, I just ignored them and continue to run.

"Thank force." I said seeing Hera, Eights, Chopper and Zeb searching though the rumble.

"Ezra?" Hera said cautious but I ignored her and gave her a hug anyway.

"I'm so glad you're ok." I said as the two troopers reached the farm.

"Who are you friends?" Zeb asked and I let go of Hera.

"Eights!" Circuits yelled and the two of them jumped him and the collapsed on the ground.

"Hey it's good to see you too." Eights said under the weight of the two men.

"That's Circuits and Vent, they were friends of Eights." I said.

"Missed me I guess." Eights joked getting up as Chopper jumped on him as well joining the pile. "Ow Chop that hurts."

He beeped a reply.

"So are you ok?" Hera asked me still worried.

"I believe so, but I probably shouldn't sleep until we get this chip out." I said rubbing my neck.

"Good idea." Hera said.

"So what happened to Sabine?" Zeb said.

"Zeb!" Hera whispered. "Give him some time to chill."

"It's ok." I said becoming depressed. "Sabine's gone."

"Oh Ezra." Hera said and hugged me again.

"Umm about that...." Circuits said getting up from the ground followed by Vent.

"Chopper get off me." Eights protested as he continued to be squished under the droid.

"What about it?" Zeb asked walking closer to the troopers.

"Mouse kind of commed us that he escaped with Sabine." Circuits said.

I was dumbfounded.

"Wow, I never knew he had it in him." Eights said finally getting Chopper off of him and getting up.

"Ya he's grown a lot." Vent said and I still couldn't comprehend what Circuits said.

"Wait wait wait. She's on her way here."  I said still in shock.

"Yep." Vent said.

"You ok?"  Hera asked me.

"I'm better than ok." I said, jumping up and accidentally force pushed everyone to the ground.

"Hey!" Zeb said getting up. "Control yourself."

"Sorry I'm just happy I thought she was gone." I said.

Chopper beeped something at Eights.

"No I'm not calling you that." He said.

He beeped again.

"Fine." He said and sighed. "Circuits, Vent, meet my best friend and the most bosssome droid in he universe, Chopper." He finished and did jazz hands.