Time Jump

This book takes place about a year after season three.

We now time jump three years later just a few months before A New Hope takes place.

Over the next three years the rebels are able to set up base on Yavin 4, they continue to fight the Empire with everything they got.

The Ghost crew has helped more in the rebellion in which Hera has been promoted to commander and works mainly with the rebellion now.

Zeb, Sabine and Chopper continue to help with use of the Ghost. Mainly now going into battle without Hera.

Zeb and Sabine form a strong brother-sister bond as they are alone on missions now.

Chopper is still Chopper.

Sabine still misses Ezra everyday.

With the successful evacuation of Atollon the rebels were able to disappear without a trace before the Empire reached them.

The Empire is growing in power as they began to grow and spread their fear throughout the galaxy.

Tekara is now helping over see the construction of the Death Star after he finished his training, with Vader.

Eights has been promoted to Captain after Frazer mysteriously disappeared.

Mouse, Vent and Circuits continued to bear arms for the Empire.

Bucket died in combat.

Tekara still misses Sabine.