Chapter 9 (You don't deserve it)

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT.

Percy P.O.V.

It was early mooring when I woke up to the sound of clawing on my fire escape door. Looking out panicked I realized that there was a wolf sitting on my fire escape. No, not a normal wolf a WEREWOLF. A werewolf whose butt was a little to close to Calipso's flowers than I wanted it to be. I quickly ran over and swong open the door expecting to get ready to yell at this foolish pack member, but instead when I went out I caught the smeel of a stupid rouge wolf and a flowery scent to sweet to be a good thing that's when I recongnised it... Rooses {Yes, rooses not roses}. Rooses were a sweet almost fake smelling flower from a place had one crossed, they were extremely rare and exotic. I saw them sitting on the far end of my fire escape. Two yellow and red rooses forming a perfect cross.

He was in trouble.

Friday P.O.V.

The knocking on my door was irritating and destroying my beauty sleep I slowly rose out of bed turning to the mirror. I guess I have to answer that. I slowly walked to the bouncing from one foot to the other. When I open the door I usually only expect one thing 2 meals a day from little Miss Bethony Adams, but this rime when I opened it I couldn't be more shocked.

"P-p-per-percy??" naturally I HAD to stutter.

"Friday, Friday, oh thank god you're safe!" Percy exclaimed.

"Um, Percy? I think you got the wrong guy." I laughed. Percy had hated me from the moment we had met; maybe it was my overuse of sarcasm or my ability to do exactly what people tell me NOT to do.

"No, no, I mean no it's not a mistake, are you sure you're not hurt." Percy asked carefully. HE was trying to protect my feelings and I couldn't help but growl.

PITY

I hated pity more than anything else, but that's all that he could ever do. Pity me. Pity me for everything that had gone wrong in my life because of him, and I hated it. I hated him, I hated everyone.

"So Percy," I wiggled my eyes, "how's Annabeth?"

ALWAYS COVER PAIN WITH SMILES

"How's the big brother doing? Is he happy... sorry, I forgot. Does Annabeth love you or Luke?" I smirked at the raven hired boy ahead of me.

"You know what. I'm sorry I cared enough to come." Percy snapped at me.

WALK OUT THE DOOR

Walk out the door, Percy. Just walk. I willed him with my mind.

"I wish I could just walk out..."

YES YES YES YES

"But..."

NO NO NO NO

"I promised..." he continued as I rammed into his body effectively cutting him off.

"Don't you dare say her name, you don't deserve it." I growled.

Author's Note:
PLEASE READ!!!!!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There may be references to love between two males, but if you have read the Percy Jackson series it is nothing more than references, hand holding, and "Awwwwwwwwww"s. If you have a problem with that you can stop reading my stories or go forget the Percy Jackson books cause Rick did a bit too. Sure I might have a bit more cause those characters will be together in my story {NO NOT NICO AND PERCY DISPITE HOW AWESOME THEY ARE}, but come on as grown humans make a choice do you want it or naw.

~percyjacksonisamaz