I knew this would be a tale of death for me. But in the end, if I die, it won't be so bad I would be able to join Elemmire. Maybe this is what fate was telling me. I am ready to die.

Ravaonna reached to top of the tower a couple minutes after us, but when she arrived she looked distressed. "Change of plans." She stated before casting a black shadowy cloud over my body.

I tried to stay awake, but against my will I faded into darkness.

(Elemmire's POV) {hehe... she's back}

I felt this jolt of warmth shoot through my body, but I did not open my eyes right away, some part of me was still trying to turn back on.

Slowly in time, I could feel my chest rise up and down along with my breathing, then my eyes fluttered open. I tried to regain my bearings quickly. I was in the middle of a small room lying on a large solid table carved from the trees. All around my body laid perfectly placed flowers. And in the corner of a room, a there were logs burning in the fireplace-.

"Wait," My thoughts were brought back to the flower. "Was I dead?" Straining my brain, I tried to think of the last thing I remember. My had thrown my Fire Flower into the river, then slowly I, well, died.

My body ached all over, and every time I strained my memory to try and get my thoughts in order, my headache would come back. Think! Think! I told myself over and over.

With one last thought, I decided to try and stand up. Inch by inch I moved my legs off the table so that I was in a sitting position. If it wasn't for the fact that I started to feel extremely light headed, I would have continued to stand up. But I was afraid I would faint.

For a few minutes I sat on the table moving and flexing my different joint to make sure they all work. Then all of a sudden I notice Lady Galadriel walk past my room.

"Mother," I said loud enough so that I would catch her attention.

She spun around and then noticed I was sitting up. "Elemmire?" Galadriel questioned walking towards me. "You were dead." She seemed very unsure if I was an allusion or if I was actually talking.

"Not any more," I smiled as she rushed over to my side and wrapped her arms around me. "Can you help me to my feet please?"

She took as second to take in the situation before reaching her arm out, "Of course. How are you feeling?"

"Fine," I tried to brush off question, all I wanted right now was to see Legolas. "Do you happen to know where Legolas is?"

Her face all of a sudden went really stern before she replied, "I know where Reinya is, and I am sure she would love to see you."

"Alright," I smiled and then my mother supported me as we walked down the hallway towards the barn.

~~(Reinya's POV)

Frustrated, I gave up, and slammed the door to the stall. "I give up. Go roam freely in the pastures and get killed by orcs, for all I care!" I yelled at Naertho, waving my hands in the air.

Stalking towards Elemmire's room, I spotted her by the window, leaning on Gorell and Lady Galadriel stood behind them. "I give up on your horse!" I yelled at Elemmire, "I give up! Naertho is hopeless! I am done with your stupid horse! I came so close to strangling that stupid horse!"

I stalked past them, fuming, then paused. I turned around and pointed at her. "You're dead." I stated in shock.

Elemmire frowned. "No, I am alive, and why do you want to kill Naertho? He is a good horse." She said.

"You're supposed to be dead!" I yelled, waving my arms around in the air. "You weren't breathing, your heart wasn't beating, you were cold, and...and...and you were dead! How come you are alive now? You can't just die off, and then come back to life all the time you know, it's unfair to some people's hearts. Example, mine. Next time you do something like this, I won't hold back and chop your head off just to make sure you're dead!" I ranted, tears rolling down my face. "Choose to be dead or alive, and keep it that way!"

"Oh, Reinya. If I can help it, I promise never to do it again." She said, smiling. "I remember everything, by the way. My life as Elemmire, and my life as Elinya."

I brightened and pulled her into a crushing hug. "Really? Can I call you Elinya again? It feels so weird to call you Elemmire after ten years of calling you Elinya." I asked, and Gorell was steering us back towards Elemmire's room.

"Whatever you wish. I might be a little confused a little at the start, I've just woken up, and thinking too much about my memories starts to give me a headache," She explained, rubbing one of her temples.

"Well, don't do that then!" I told her, shaking my head.

She smiled at me, then the corners of her lips fell again. "There was something about you wanting to kill Naertho, why?" She asked.

I snorted, "Dear Elemmire, you have been blindsided by your horse. I was trying to put him in a stall, and I nearly got kicked in the face, and when I offered him apples, carrots, sugar cubes, I could, and he still refused to go in the stall."

"Well yeah! He is a horse lord, never has he ever spent a day in his life cooped up in a stall."

I shook my head, "You horse is still insane!"

Elemmire laughed "He roams the lands, and when I need him I will call for him."

I rolled my eyes. "What if he disappears? I am not lending you my horse." I snorted.

"I didn't expect you to." Elemmire said, just as we entered her room. She went to sit on her bed, and smiled at Lady Galadriel who was also in the room.

"So...where is Legolas?" She asked brightly.

She's BACK!!!!!!! Sorry if that was mean keeping her dead for so long..... but YouCantHandle made me :P

I also must bring up that it is voting time for the Watty Awards 2013 :) Which means that I am asking everyone to PLEASE vote for Elemmire :) It is really not hard to vote for your favorite books... but here is the link below if you need help...

http://www.wattpad.com/wattys/showcase. (The category is: Fanfictions-Movies-On the rise)

And because of how amazing ALL of you are :) and how thankful I am of my first book becoming a Watty Award Finalist... I decided to make a trailer for Elemmire :) I am not the best with video editing, but let me know what you think :) (The link is below and on the side if you wish to watch it >>>>)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ni20Qz8j8

Please don't for get to vote for Elemmire in the Watty Awards, thanks to everyone who has (or is about to do it soon) Also don't forget to Vote on the chapter and comment your thoughts :)

Good luck to everyone participating in the Watty Awards, and may the odd be ever in your favour :P

Kt_love and YouCantHandle <3