Chapter Nineteen ~ Time away

Hey guys! I'm pre writing a few chapters so that I can post on a schedule now, more will be at the end if the chapter :3

Enjoy!

~Aivry

Chapter 19, Time away

Raina(POV)

"So, is that all? You are just going to go away for a few days? Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

"Felix and Marzia are leaving next Wednesday. And today is Saturday. I'll be gone for a few days and then come back on Tuesday. Then, all of us can do so something together!"

I was quite proud with my plan. When I had gotten home I was still a wreck and it was hard to explain it from my point of view. I'll admit, a few tears were shed but not too many. I decided that I needed some time away from them. Just for a while. Anthony understood but Ian wasn't so sure. He was very worried about me. I just needed to be away.

I told Anthony that I would talk to him when I came back and our company was gone. I said, "We will talk face to face, alone. You are still my friend and I don't want anything to happen again." He understood.

~~~

I looked outside. Toby's car was waiting outside. I waved to let him know that I was there and ready. In return, he beeped his car horn. I smiled. I was looking forward to this weekend. I had only known Toby since... Well, last night... But I could tell that we are going to very good friends.

I grabbed the bag I had packed, with my few items inside, and headed out the door.

"Hey Toby!" I said, giving him my biggest smile. He smiled back.

"Hey nugget. You ready to go?" I nodded and we left, leaving the house behind. I turned around and waved. Ian's face appeared in the window and waved back.

~Arriving Toby's~

"I'll get your stuff from the back. You want to go ahead and let yourself in?" Toby said, tossing me the house keys.

"Ok!" I caught them and ran up to the house, turning the key in the handle and letting myself in. Gryphon came running up to the door excitedly. "Hey Gryphonzor! Who's a good boy? Huh?" I rubbed his head and his tummy as he flopped over.

"Lazy boy!" I squealed. What a cutie! Toby came up behind me and shut the door, grabbing the keys from the he handle. "C'mere Gryphon! You want a treat? Treat?" Toby said, walking last me and into the kitchen.

"Yes please Toby! Now!" He answered himself in his Gryphon voice.

I laughed and got up. I walked to the spot where Toby dropped of my bag. "Where am I going to stay?"

"It's the room down the hallway. First one to your left."

"Thanks!" I called back. I went over to where he told me. It was a nice room. It had a small desk in the corner and a bookshelf overtop filled with books and some video games for the xBox and PS3. There was also a bed (of course) but on top of the bed was a dark blue 'TOBUSCUS' shirt and a grey 'TOBUSCUS' hoodie.

"Toby!"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the Tobuscus merch!"

"No problem." He said, stepping into the room. He smiled cheekily. "You don't already have them?"

"No, I don't. Thank you so much!" I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged back. I pulled away and smiled.

"So I'm going to unpack. Wanna play a game after?" I asked.

He did a funny thinking face and said,"Only if I get to chose the game."

"Deal."

I grabbed his hand and shook it. He shook back his smile widening into a grin.

"Deal."

He left the room and I put all my clothes in the dresser. Then I put on my new Tobuscus hoodie. I loved it so much. It even smelt a bit like Toby...

I pulled my laptop out of my bag and set it on my desk along with a couple of my favorite PS3 games. I'm not sure why I brought those... Toby has a... Well, it's basically a library.

I set out all the chargers and lastly, my beloved headphones. They looked a bit like the ones Felix has. Almost a trademark for him, a symbol of PewDiePie. But I loved them all the same, even if they looked like his. (That was a part of the reason I saved for them though)

I put them on and started to walk over to the room where Toby keeps his computer, his 'gaming room' I suppose, when he called out from inside.

"Bring your laptop! We're playing Minecraft!"

I grinned. This was going to be awesome!

***

Yes, it was a little bit short but I hoped you like it :3

So I'm thinking that maybe every Saturday I'll post a new chapter. Maybe I'll even post twice a week, but for now I'm hoping that I'll be able to post at least once a week.

I needed to get away from my PS3 because 'The last of us' is pissing me off so much right now! I can't get past this one part... For those of you who don't have that game or don't have the right console, ITS ADDICTIVE :D DO NOT GET IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE UPSET AND ADDICTED.

Just warnin' ya :P

Anyway, I'll be posting hopefully next week! Bye!

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry