Chapter Fifteen ~The Party

... I'm so sorry you guys... I can't even explain with WORDS how sorry I am...

I've been soooo busy and frustrated with school and other stupid shit soooooo....

Yeah.. Here is an extra specially long chapter :D

Derrrrrrp!

~Aivry

Chapter Fifteen, The party

Raina(POV)

I was busy learning the ways of the Internet and different editing programs when someone knocked on my door. Ian walked in.

"Hey there!" I said. "What time is it?"

"It's 6:00..." He said. "You should probably get ready for the party. Marzia and Felix are in the living room waiting for people to arrive. Anthony and I still have to get dressed. I'll leave you to get dressed.."

"Ok. I'll just be a minute." I smiled as he walked out the door. He seemed...tense. I was a little worried about him, seeing as tonight was going to be so much fun.

I got up from my bed and stretched. My back and neck hurt from sitting on my bed for so long. I walked over to my wardrobe and dresser and looked to see what I had to wear.

I picked out a pair of high waisted jean shorts. I had no idea what I should wear with them... I had nothing that I could think of to wear... If I was more confident then I would probably wear a Pokémon shirt. But I wanted to make a good impression on the people at the party so I decided to get some advise from Marzia.

"Marzia! Could you come to my room for a second? Please?" I yelled out from my room.

I heard someone say something about being back in a second and then footsteps outside my door. Marzia knocked on my door. "Raina?" She said, "Can I come in?"

"Yup. I'm on my bed." I replied. She opened my door and smiled at me. "What can I do for you?" She said.

"Well, I can't pick out anything good to wear.... Usually I would wear jeans and a hoodie but I want to make an good impression on all my favorite YouTubers..."

"Well, I'll give you some good advice then," She said, "Just be yourself. People will love you for who you are and that's the best you can do. Dress the way that you would want to and be comfortable with who you are." I nodded my head in agreement. She was so right. I got up from my bed and asked,

"But can you still help me?" She laughed and walked over to my wardrobe.

"Hmmm... It's going to be nice out so... How about shorts and just a cute tee shirt?" Marzia suggested.

"Yes! Thanks!" I got up and hugged her.

She nodded her head. "No problem. I'm going to go wait out in the living room for the people to arrive."

And with that she turned around and walked out of the room, leaving me with many choices for my outfit."

"Hmmm... Let's see... How about..." I was pondering what to wear. So many options seeing as how tee shirts are the only things I wear...

I saw my bunny shirt, it was a sweater but it was really adorable. It was grey and had three quarter length sleeves. All over the sweater in the front and back were little black bunny heads.

Maybe it's a little too warm... But if I wear it with my black shorts it would be better.

"There!" I said out loud. I layer the outfit on the bed and pulled out my black converse.

Perfect!

I took off my glasses and grabbed my makeup bag. I also grabbed my outfit from the bed, walking to the bathroom.