Chapter Ten ~ Ian is bored

Hey! Chapter teeeeeeen! I wrote this last week but I was at my cottage and we have no wifi there :( oh well.

Enjoy!

~Aivry

Chapter Ten
Raina(POV)

What was with Ian's expression on his face? He looked so..hurt. And sad.

"Ian, is something wrong?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. He just later there, thinking about something. "Ian?" I said, sitting up this time.

"Hmm?" He answered. "Is something bothering you? You seem...hurt." I asked. "Oh no, it's fine. Really. I'm just fine.." He said although he sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than me...

"Oh...ok."

We laid there for a very long time, not saying anything. It was a nice silence, though a little awkward too. Ian was the first to speak.

"I should be getting back to bed...I have to film a 'Ian is bored' tomorrow. Nite nite." He said getting up very quickly and walking back into his room.

"Nite." I called softly. I was a little worried about him.

~In the morning~

"I didn't sleep at all last night!" I complained to Anthony. We were the only two that were awake so I made some raspberry and blueberry pop tarts. Anthony had his coffee and I, as always, had my tea.

It was nice to be able to chat with someone for a while. Mostly about random shit that you don't usually talk about but that's what I love about Ian and Anthony. You could just talk to them and they would listen and understand. Unlike some people.

"Too bad," he replied. Then added, "How come? Bad dreams again?"

"Yeah...Ian must have heard me again last night and he came in to check on me." I said. I took a sip of my tea and continued with my 'story'.

"He was laying down with me and trying to calm me down when he just...froze..."

"Hmm...sounds like him. Was he acting weird before that?"

"Nope. He seamed just fine." I said.

"Maybe you should ask him what's bothering you. I'm sure he would tell you. You know he has quite the cru-" Anthony was cut off by Ian stepping into the room, still with his pajamas on and his hair all tousled up and messy. He had clearly just woken up.

"Hmm....what going on?" He said. His voice was groggy and sounded thick. It sounded like he was either really sick or was crying all night. I wonder if he's ok.

"What's up man? You...ok?" Asked Anthony. He did indeed look depressed.

"Yeah...whatever. I'm fine." He said with quite a bit of attitude.

"You sound like a 16 year old girl. What's wrong." I asked him again.

"Just a bad sleep ok? Jeez, you guys make it sound like I look like I've died or something."

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I asked. He just huffed and pulled out a couple raspberry pop tarts.

This is how most morning go for us though...it was normal. I hope so anyway...

~A few hours later~

He said that he had to film a 'Ian is bored' today and he went asked me if I wanted to be in it.

"What kind of video is it?" I was going to do it...depending of what kind of video it was...some were pretty weird I must admit. I'd watched a few when I looked up smosh.

"It's a question video. I'm having people send in questions on twitter. So? Wanna do it?"

"Hmmmmm..... Will you buy me lunch afterwards?"

"Yeah sure."

"Deal." And I shook his hand to make sure that the deal was sealed. Food was always a good way of convincing me.

We set up his camera in his room facing the bed so that we could sit on his bed.

This is going to be fun.

~After setting up~

"Hey guys! Welcome to another 'Ian is bored'! Today we are going to do a question video. I asked you guys to send me some questions on twitter for me and my friend Raina! Guys, this is Raina!"

I walked into frame and waved as I sat down. Or more like dove into frame. Ian was filming this on his bed.

"Wassup people!" I said.

"Alright, here we go!" Yelled Ian and he pulled out his iPhone to read the questions. Ian picked first.

"Smoshysmoshyyams...nice name by the way...asks, 'WILL YOU READ MY FANFICTION?!?!?!?!?' Ummmm... Raina? You want to read chapter one?" Ian asks me. Great....

"Yeah sure." I put on a weak smile and Ian laughed. I loved his laugh. So cute. Wait I was on camera! Enough daydreaming!

We read the first Fanfiction and we were both grossed out by it. We didn't even get to the third sentence and it was already about...well...you don't want to know. I'm sure you can imagine. Wait. On second thought, don't. It was that bad. Enough Ianthony for one day. For anyday. Ever again.

This time I read out the question.

"Pewbuscus asks, 'Can you lick your own balls?' Ummm I can't cause I'm not a dude, in case you haven't noticed. Lets see if Ian can!"

Ian got on his butt and bend forward. I heard this horrible cracking sound. That must have been his back...ouch.

"Hey Ian, you ok?" I asked. Ian had collapsed onto the bed. I clicked off on the video camera and looked at him. His eyes flickered open. What a drama queen. I pinched his arm and he jolted upwards again mumbling something about abuse.

We started up the video again and continued with more weird and funny questions for us.

"Ok, one last one before this video becomes over an hour long." Ian said.

"Smosh_pewdie asks, 'Are you guys dating? Can you kiss? Yes, I mean Raina dumbass. Not that girl, Natalie' Wow...I thought he meant Anthony. Just kidding! No more creepy Fanfictions please. Anyway, to answer your question, no we are not dating and no we won't kiss. Not on camera anyway." He looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and pretended to slap him.

"Ow..that actually hurt!" He pretended to cry and I ignored him.

"Well, that's it for 'Ian is bored'! Leave any suggestions or, if you want us to do this again, in the comment section down below. Bye! BITCH!!" I yelled into the camera.

Ian put his camera away and the other equipment away while I continued to looked at that last question. Ian came back and sat on the bed.

"What's the matter?" He asked. He looked really concerned.

I looked at him.

"Who's Natalie?"

***

Ooh! Another cliffhanger :) I made it a lot longer :3

I also wanted to say.... OVER 50 FREAKIN READS?!?!?!? HE'LL YA!!!

Thank you guys so much! I'm really glad people actually read this stuff. I put a lot of hard work into my writing! As a reward, I might post a new story that I have written a few chapters for.... Can you guess who? *ahem* Tobuscus/Toby Turner*coff*

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry