Chapter Four ~ House tour

Chapter four! Yay! How many of you are going back to school? I'm going back on the 3rd of September :( aww well. I like school (Sometimes...I know, I'm weird :P )

Chapter fourrrrr heeerrreee weeee gooooo!

Chapter Four

Raina (POV)

'Wow...they seem pretty nice...' I thought to myself.

"I've already told you guys about me, but what about you?" I asked them. We were still sitting at the table, just pouring myself a bit of tea.

"Well," started Ian. "We are roommates, make videos on YouTube for a living, and are both twenty five!"

"We are also both single!" Anthony added and looked at me, winking. I could tell he was saying that jokingly. I laughed.

"How old are you then? And are you single?" Ian winked, and waited for an answer.

"I am single, and I'm twenty three." I said.

"Cool.. Said Ian, his face brighting at my answer.

Anthony nudged his shoulder. They looked over at each other an burst out loud laughing.

"What? Is it something I said?" I was freaking out...why were they laughing? Was I that awkward looking?

"I'm sorry! It's just your face!" Said Ian.

I gave him a confused look.

"You where bright red and awkward looking! I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable!" Anthony said.

"Did I really look like that?" I blushed again.

"Yep!" Said Ian.

Then we all started laughing. After a while of that, I asked a question.

"Should I leave? I should find somewhere to go..." I was unsure what to do.

"What?!" Said Anthony.

"No way," said Ian. "You are staying with us. No questions asked."

"But-,"

"No buts either!" Ian interrupted. "You are staying here. We will take care of you. Don't worry. That nasty 'family' will never get you... I.. I promise."

I looked I to his eyes and I knew he was right. I knew that they would be able to protect me.

I got up from my seat and gave him a hug. He looked surprised. Then he hugged me and I put my head on his shoulder, my nose nuzzled into his neck. He was so nice.. and I think that...I like him... A lot...

Anthony (POV)

"Awww! You two!" I said looking over at them. They both looked up. A bit surprised.

"I know," I said. "GROUP HUG!" I yelled.

We all had the best, tightest group hug ever.

"You guys are awesome..." Whispered Raina.

"C'mon, I'll take you to your new room!" Ian said, pulling away. He lead her to our spare bedroom.

I looked at Ian. He looked so happy to be with Raina. And I knew, inside my heart, that he really liked her. Even though I kinda liked her too.

Ian(POV)

I lead her into our spare bedroom. She looked around.

"Do you like it?" She spun around to face me.

"Yes! It's the first room I've had since I was about..umm...thirteen? My 'parents' moved and they had no bedroom for me. I usually sleep on the floor or the couch..." She said this with a bit of hurt in her voice. It looked like it hurt to say out loud.

Raina(POV)

Ian looked over at me. He had hurt in his eyes too. I suddenly remembered all of the awful things they would make me do everyday. And I started to cry.

Ian came over without a word and gave me a hug. Resting my head on his shoulder again, we stayed like this for a very long time.

He stood rocking me, back and fourth, back and fourth, calming down.

I stopped crying and looked up into his blue eyes. He looked like he was upset.

"Thank you..." I whispered into his ear.

We pulled apart from the hug and got the bed ready. I got my bag from beside the couch and put my few things away. Once the bed was all made up and the desk across from it was set up with my laptop, my room was somewhat set up.

"House tour?" Ian offered.

"House tour!" I agreed.

He showed me the whole house and where to go for bathroom, food and important stuff like that. He even showed me the garage and backyard.

In the garage he saw a red and white stripped pole and kicked it.

"Damn you barbershop pole!" He shouted.

I laughed. He was very weird. But in a cute way. A funny way.

~A little while later~

By the time we had done the house tour (and eaten lunch) it was about 6:00 in the evening.

Anthony met us in the living room.

"How about a movie and pizza?" He suggested.

"FO SHIZZLE'!" Ian shouted. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

We ordered pizza and watched several movies. It was so much fun!

Anthony popped in "Jurassic Park" and I got up to make some popcorn. I got back with a big bowl and dropped back down on the comfy couch. Ian was in the middle, Anthony on the right of him. Me on the left.

I gave to bowl to Ian so we could all reach over and eat it. I settled down with a blanket and curled up against Ian. He looked over at me and then put his arm around me, we curled up against each other and then I fell asleep in Ian's arms.

***

Aw another cute moment with Ian and Raina :3

Shipnames...? Umm.. Rian..Ina..Iaina? Idk I think Rian :3

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry