Chapter 2. New Home (+ announcement)

New Home

"Nea."

"What?"

"What do you think... What would our new home look like?"

"Hmmm... I think it will be huge as crap, knowing Rhode and Tyki..."

"Yeah~ That would be possible as to open gate~" Allen joked.

"Hey! It is hard to change words in song that has been used many times!! And don't laugh there and help me!!"

"Ahaha. Yep yep." Allen replied.

Nea fighed for the urge of facepalm. 'Oh how will this come out as...?' he thought.

They started to read music notes and lyric notes of Ark's Melody.

They thought for while.

"Nea. I think we should more have our both minds thinking the same thing to connect Ark gate at the first opening. Then there would be and code to open it next time."

"Like how? I know it would work, but it needs good cover."

"Simply. Code numbers. And to hide the locked gates, there would be like white circle."

"That would help lot. Good thinking, Allen!"

"Should Rhode and Tyki have found the home?"

"Yes... What takes them this long?"

////With Tyki and Rhode////

"What do you mean!? Is it true that Japan is the only place possible!?" Rhode asked Tyki. Or anyone in question.

"Rhode. We have to accept it. It is no use fighting for nothing. Allen would be mad at us."

"Oh. You are right. Sorry. The old habbids die hard~"

"I know. Looks like we need to update our knowledge of this year."

"Yes. People are dressed differently than us. More... freely, as I could say."

"We will take that Japan's place."

"Yes. Here is the address of the mansion and keys. Three in total. That will be 2,795,000 $." (I seriously don't know the currency things...)

"Thank you." Tyki says and pays the price.

They leave the building they were at and continued taking.

"So Japan has recovered from Noah's powers. And now it's said to be one of the most biggest technology center in world."

"That sure is a surprise."

"Let's go back to Nea and Allen. They sure are waiting us."

Tyki nods as they continue their way to the cafe their companions left.

As they stepped in the cafe, they were met with two similar looking young males.

"So how it went? Did you get suitable house?"

"Yes indeed. But this will be a bit shocking so I recommend you to sit down and listen."

They all sit down around the table, ready to listen to what Tyki is going to tell.

"So the thing is that the world we are currency living in, is more developed and continued to get bigger. There is more advanced technology and the Japan has recovered from Noah's influence. Our new house will be there."

"Really!!??" Allen and Nea shouted in sync.

"Wow this will be awesome." -Nea.

"I am shocked..." -Allen.

"It will be fine. We will study the language and start new life in Japan." Tyki says, facepalming.

"I want to get there soon!!" Rhode exclaims.

We found out that we had to use this date transportation that meant; airplane.
In the end, Nea got sick and Allen slept whole flight. Tyki too, got little sick, but only because he read whole time. Rhode was completely fine.

"Remember to not let Nea into flying devices ever again." Allen noted when they watched Nea swaying around and looking like he would vomit at any moment.

"Sure. He looks awful enough."

They had landed at airport in Tokyo, Japan's capital. Now they waiting for their lift to their new house.

_____________••••••+••••••_____________

Sorry. Gotta end the chapter here.
I don't remember what I had to happen next but this is the part that was written here. ^^ I will go through my old notes and writings to see my plans for this fic.
Don't worry, I won't abandon my books. I just had lot of school in my mind that my creativity got pretty big hit...

{Listening AmaLee's cover songs}

I hope you will be okay with this short update neverless...

°Tenny°
14.10.2018
19.30/7.30 P.M. (UTC +2)