Maid just for you! 😋

Disclaimer: I do not own Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Okuda Manami was in the Chemistry Lab when one of the teachers barged in.

"Okuda-kun, Its already late. You can finish that tomorrow." Hinata-sensei said to her. A middle aged woman who's in charge in chemistry and biology.

Manami nodded indicating that she will do as the teacher says. She started to carefully arranged the chemicals that surrounds her not wanting it to spill. The teacher helped her out to finish cleaning up faster.

When she was done, Manami walked her way to their classroom where she left her bag.

When she was out of the high school building and was near the gate, someone stop her tracks. A familiar person to begin with.

They chatted a little. When he was about to leave he gave her two tickets without explaining further details, he walked away.

"Cultural Festival? Maid.........cafe?" Manami asked to nobody.

______________

It was a busy day at Kunugigaoka High. Stalls were lined up from the big gates through the main building.

Since this is a prestigious high school, outsiders can't get in so easily. They must show to the guard that they have a ticket coming from one of the students there.

Though Manami got inside easily.

It was like a normal cultural fest. Even though those two are studying here she expected it to be more extravagant.

She looked at the other ticket she was holding. She examined it for the hundredth time that week. She then walked to the some stalls where Kunugigaoka Highschool students were, and she then proceeded to ask some questions where to find the place.

______________

"Thank you for coming Okuda Manami-san." He said as he gave him his famous angelic smile.

"You don't have to be so formal, Asano-kun. Okuda is fine with me."

That probably caught you all off guard. It was no other than Asano Gakushuu who invited Manami to the so called Cultural Festival.

"I presume that you took care of the other ticket I gave you." He said as he turned his back on her and opened the sliding door of their classroom.

"A Maid cafe? I was really expecting over-the-charts booth from his class, especially he is pretty rich."

Manami thought to herself still confused why the Great Asano Gakushuu would run a maid cafe in his class.

As soon as Manami got inside her body froze and had her eyes widen.

"Before you could even ask lets go to the VIP seats at the back. Coz you're a VIP yourself." Asano stopped Manami from even asking, he then grabbed her wrist and walked to the back where a black curtain divides the VIP section to the regular ones.

Without further delay the two were already in front of the said curtain.

As soon as Asano slid the black curtain to the side every sound in the room was enveloped with silence.

Everyone saw him for the first time that day. And they were shocked to see what is in front of them. More like who is in front of them.

Asano had a mischievous smile crept on his lips.

"O-o-okuda?!" Was all he could say.

While the bespectacled girl was dumbfounded whatever her eyes is seeing.