Chapter 26: He's Here

Start from the beginning

"Inside you lies the soul of a very powerful saiyan whom lived eons ago. This saiyan was killed in battle after battling against a creature capable of destroying the entire universe with a flick of a pinky. His name was Thornkin and he was said to be the only person to ever defeat the saiyan goddess in a one on one match."

Gohan's eyes widened, "Do you mean—"

"Eternal." Piccolo answered quickly.

Ren then glared at me, "This girl here, possesses the soul of the princess of the original royal saiyan bloodline: Princess Eri. You see... Thornkin, Eternal, and Eri teamed up in order to defeat this villain causing havoc across the universe..."

Ren continued to tell the story in very good detail

Ren continued to tell the story in very good detail. When he finished, we asked him how he known of such a story if he wasn't there to see it. Piccolo actually told us that he had heard of the story but no one actually knew who the villain was that the three fighters faced. Ren, on the other hand, told us about how it was someone whom he was connected to that gave him the details.

"What do you mean by connected to?" Piccolo grunted.

Ren only hopped back, "Listen, I'm done talking about this! My objective is to kill Thornkin and Eri and that's what I'm gonna have to do!

"He reminds me of the androids," Gohan spoked as he got into a stance, "Remember how they wanted to eliminate Dad?"

Piccolo nodded and threw his weighted turban and cape to the ground; he cracked his knuckles, "I'm itching for a fight, Kid."

Ren smirked, "I'm down for whatever."

Goku chuckled then became serious, "If you gave Gohan a hard time then I'm excited to brawl against you."

I was about to say something but my eyes looked at what was standing behind Ren. It was a toddler, maybe around three or four, who was clenching onto her heart and limping towards the blond.

"B-Big brother..." She panted, "h-help me."

Ren turned immediately and ran towards this girl whom called him brother. He caught the girl in his arms as she cried hysterically.

"SATOMI! What's wrong?!" He asked with such a panicked expression.

We all watched with bewilderment.

The little girl squirmed around and screamed as she gripped the clothing around her chest.

"The way she's clenching her heart like that..." Gohan observed the girl's actions, "It reminds me of that time Dad couldn't fight the androids because of that virus!"

"What?" I replied, "Goku had a virus?"

"Yeah," Gohan nodded, "It was years ago but Dad was told by Trunks that there wasn't a cure in this time yet but the future where he came from, there was. He gave Dad a medicine for it so that when the virus appeared, he can survive through it."