TeacherxStudent (Part 1*)

It was senior year, I had just turned 18 about a month ago. I felt fresh and alive and dead at the same time. Face it, school sucks you can have good days but most are well, bad. The amount we learn is not enough and not substantial to a majority of the future jobs the kids will go into. I mean how hard is it to work at McDonalds... juuust kidding don't get your panties in a twist.

So I was walking down the hall minding my own business when I bump into Mr. Wilder, or what most people like to call Mr. Wild In The Sheets. I have yet to prove that theory, but as a senior I will be sure to find out.

Now Mr. Wilder is not any man, oh no he's my neighbor. As far as I can tell the dude is single, lives alone, and has the most vicious need to wake up early and walk in obnoxious dog who loves to bark towards my window.

"Atlas, kid watch where you're going, next time it won't be someone as nice as me hmm." Mr. Wilder was such a prick I just wanted to punch him in the face, the school would actually sue me.

The day went on, me having boring classes that I'm forced into. Seeing my friends, good old buddy pals from grade school. Of course bullying some small freshman, it's tradition it happened to me, it happens to them.

🃏Later at Home🃏

I was up in my room, sadly no one was ever home. Parents always working those heavy shifts. I was in my room peering out my window with a deck of cards flipping around in my hands. When I looked over at Wilder's house I got an eyeful of that prick of a teacher naked. Now usually I'd swoon, but that guy is just bad news.

I turn towards my bed and undress so I can take a nap, I had a feeling someone was watching but it was probably Mr.Wilder's dog . I was drifting off to sleep when there's a knock on my door. I put on a zip up sweater and left it open as I went to answer the door half asleep and half naked.

I opened it and I was pushed back in.

"What the fuck!" I screamed at Mr.Wilder

"Shut up" and with that he started kissing me hard. I tried to protest, but he was just so good with his tongue. He just picked me up and dragged me to my room. Much to my dismay it was quite messy, but it didn't really matter since his focus was on me.

He pulled off my jacket while kissing my neck. I couldn't stop moaning.

"Mr. Wilder, w-what" I said while he was brushing along my jaw.

"Jack, just say Jack" he mumbles against my throat.

"Jack, please!" I shutter out as he locks his mouth over my nipples.

He moves his way down my stomach. I had so many thoughts: why was he doing this, this is illegal, ugh my pants are too tight.

I was stopped in my thoughts when a wave of tingles burst through my lower abdomen. I was distracted with my thoughts and didn't even realize Jack had my whole member in his mouth. Fuck.

I arched my back off the bed. I wasn't extremely large myself but I wasn't small either, to see all of myself in Jack's mouth made me arch even further.

"On your hands and knees" Jack growls.

I turn over and feel his wet tongue in my whole. Holy Shit. It was actually heaven. I could die right now and I couldn't give more of a crap.

He removed his tongue and soon replaced it with a much larger appendix. He thruster deep inside of me and waited. I just pushed back needing to feel pleasure.

Jack started thrusting. "Faster!" I screamed. He pulled me closer bending me to my limit, and started to thrust with great speed. I was seeing stars not soon after.

"Jack, I'm.." I was cut off with him biting into my shoulder and I came. He thrusted a few more times out of rhythm and came inside of me.

I turned after he removed himself. "Well that was good." I said. He just laughed and dressed himself. He kissed me and said "Ya know you can always come over, I know your parents are never home."

"Maybe later dude, I'm tired." I snuggled into bed.

"Mhmm okay, I'll see you in class tomorrow and by the way you have detention. I'm going to punish you hard."

I groaned and feel asleep to wonderful thoughts.

NEXT PART: You'll get your kinky in school spanky smut don't worry. I just needed to put something out to see how many people still tune in. ♥️
🃏DM if anything is needed: aka request or if you need someone to talk to.🃏.