Sterek (SMUT)

A.N- I'm a new writer so critiquing is much needed ^·^ (I've never watched teen wolf sorry it's not on Netflix so if it's a little off sorry) okay let's get this wreck on the road!!! BTW this is going my way not the shows way cause idk how it really goes sowwyy

Stiles p.o.v

We we're all at Derek's house having a pack night. Scott and Isaac we're spooning on the couch, accompanied by Boyd and Erica snuggling together on the couch. The love seat had Jackson and Lydia on it.

Now I know what you're all thinking, why am I okay with Lydia not being with me. I've just come to accept that we'll never work out.

I was sitting on the chair and Derek was sitting at the kitchen island doing some paper work.

Okay the real reason why I'm actually over Lydia is because I may or may not like Derek. You can't really blame me though, THE GUY IS LIKE SEX ON LEGS!

The only problem is well, he hates me. The dude literally could care less if I get mauled by an alpha pack. Why do I have such bad luck with love.

Well so does Derek, his ex-girlfriend did try to kill him. Maybe we are meant to be. . .

"STILES!" I look up to see Derek and his sexiness standing in front of me.

"I've been saying your name for the past five minutes, are you okay?" He asks making me think he actually cares, but I'm not that dumb. I just nod.

"Everyone already left, why are you still here?" he ask snapping me out of my thoughts again with his deep, sexy voice. Gosh that voice could make me cum in 5 seconds.

"I'm just tired Derek" I said, but my voice came out more like a moan, fück.

"Stiles, if you're feeling sick you can just stay here, I know your dad isn't usually home." I look up to see worry and care in his eyes, something I haven't seen for a while from anyone.

"Derek" I whisper out as tears escape my eyes. Damnit tears I didn't say fall, why does my body not listen to me.

"Stiles" He leans down and cups my face with his big hands wiping the tears from my eyes, "don't cry I'm here for you."

Derek starts to lean in and my heart starts pounding like a humming bird is inside my chest. Our lips connect softly and I let out a moan of content. He pulls back, but I grab his shirt not letting a moment like this pass.

I attack his lips pulling him onto the chair with me, somehow managing to straddle him while he is sitting in the chair where I was.

We start to get more passionate, my hands move to his short dark hair pulling and tugging to my heart's content. His hands find their way to my ass giving a rough squeeze making me moan in pleasure. Derek takes this as an opportunity to assault my mouth.

His tongue slips into my mouth and I'd be lying if I said I hated it. He expertly explored every inch of my mouth with his hot tongue.

I start to take control again biting and nipping at his lips. He lets out a growl and then pushes me away gently.

"Look Stiles" he starts, but I wasn't ready for heart break.

"I-i I'm s-sorry please d-don't hate me" I start to say as I tear up again.

Derek chuckles and kisses my tears away."Stiles I stopped because I don't want you to get too far and regret it."

"S-so you don't hate me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Hell no Stiles, you're my mate." he says while smiling while I look at him shocked. Why didn't he tell me before?

"I love you more than you can imagine and right now I want to show you how much I love you, in many different ways." He smirks and winks as I blush.

I look into his eyes to see any signs of him lying, but all I saw was love and lust.

"Good because Stiles wants to have fun in many many ways, many many times multiple times." I say as I start to lean in again.

Derek kisses me while getting up and picks me up with him, I wrap my legs around his strong frame as he walks up upstairs.

Somewhere along the way we lose our shirts and my lips found their way to Derek's neck. I place small kisses from his jaw to his ear, loving the way his stubble felt against my face.

He slowly leans us down onto his bed, him on top and me under. We passionately kiss for a little more before Derek grinds his hips towards mine, my hips instantly buckling towards his.

"Derek" I moan and he growls at the sound of my lustful voice "I need you now" I strain out.

He rips off my jeans and his, leaving us humping each other through the thin material of our boxers. I moan and try to pull down his boxers, he just smirks at me and starts kissing down my body.

His hot mouth makes its way to my nipples biting and teasing the buds. I whimper out as he plays with each bud simultaneously. "Derek stop teasing me" I moan out.

He probably reached his limits too because he ripped off his boxers and mine, literally, they we're in shreads on the floor.

He reaches to his dresser and pulls out some lube. He puts some on his fingers and smiles at me "Stiles are you sure about this?" He ask patiently though I could see his dick throbbing.

"Derek I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else" I lean up to kiss him, he inserts one finger into my hole making me jolt. He starts moving it searching for my g-spot.

He soon adds a second and third finger, curling and thrusting his digits in my hole. I see stars as he hits a spot inside of me making me arch my back needing more.

He takes his fingers out, I go to protest at the lack of contact, but stop when I feel Derek pushing his manhood into me slowly.

I moan because of the pain and the pleasure. I instantly buck my hips wanting him to move, and he wastes no time doing so.

He starts off slow, but once he hits my spot I moan so loudly and scream at him to go faster.

He starts pounding into me hitting my spot each time. "Derek I'm gonna come" I moan out breathlessly."Me too baby come with me" he groans out.

Just the sound of his voice made me come right there, I squirted all over both of our chest. My body squeezed around Derek making him groan and spill his seed inside of me.

Derek falls onto me, not pulling out. He kisses me gently, we both smile into the kiss.

"Come on let's go shower" he says pecking my lips again. He picks me up and carries me to the shower.

Time Skip To After The Bath (took a long time if you know what I mean ;p)

"Derek I don't have any clothes, you ripped them all" I whine as Derek chuckles and hugs me from behind.

"Just wear my clothes baby." He says and I happily pick out one of his navy blue v-necks and black boxers. I put them on thinking they'd fit me fine. The boxers fit, because they wear his smaller ones, but the shirt was huge on me.

I hear Derek start laughing and I pout. He comes up to me and kisses my nose making me blush.

"If it means anything to you, you look sexy as fück in my clothes, I think we might have to go for another round." He growls and nips at my ear making me hot and bothered again.

"I'll race ya" I scream as I run up stairs with Derek close behind. I get into the room first and strip as Derek enters and closes the door. We make passionate love for the rest of the night eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

What do you think? Comment please c: