Strip Games (SMUT)

Dedicated to @SmallChild42

Kyle POV:
Pick up you idiot. I was calling my best friend, Ryan, but the idiot is taking forever to answer. See today is our weekly get together to play video games, but Ryan is nowhere to be found.

"Yo" I hear Ryan say over the phone. "Yo, really is that all you have to say. Where the hell are you and more importantly why aren't you here with me" I say annoyed.

"Aw, is my cute Kylie lonely? I'll be right over babe, I over slept." Did he really just call me babe. Whatever God he's so weird.

Le time skip

Ryan's P.O.V

I was so stupid hoping Kyle forgot about our weekly get together. It's just recently I've been noticing him in a much more intimate way.

The other week we were playing Just Dance. After a long game we collapsed and Kyle's shirt was pulled up just enough to wear I could see his boxers and V-line. He may not have abs, but that boy is sexy.

I guess I just have to except that I like him. Maybe I can use our get together as an advantage.

I reach Kyle's house and he instantly throws the door open. I give a bro hug and we walk up to his room as he yells at me for forgetting.

"Hey Kyle" I interrupt. "Let's play strip poker."

"Are you crazy, why would we do that?" He ask as if I said that I'm part unicorn. 

"It'll make things interesting, plus it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before."

"Fine, but if we hear either of my parents get home sooner then expected, then we have to dress ourselves" Kyle says.

Time skip

Kyle's P.O.V

We were both down to our boxers. I'm so glad I have a pillow on my lap because my boner is raging. I don't understand, my best friend is making me horny.

It gets worse as each second goes by. We're both almost naked in a confined space, on my bed. My breathing starts to quicken and my cheeks flush as Ryan looks up at me and smirks.

He puts his cards down and says "Flush." No,no,no I can't take off my boxers now. Quick find an excuse!

"Oh look at the time I think you should leave" I say. "Don't be a wimp" Ryan says.

"Oh you hear that, I think my parents are home" I say making Ryan rush towards the window. I try to make a run out the door, but next thing I know I was slammed up against my bedroom door.

Ryan had me in a hold and his body flushed against mine. We were so close our breathes were mixing. I could feel his bulge and he was just as hard as I was.

"Kyle..." He hums as he runs his nose along my neck causing me to moan silently. Why does Ryan have such an effect on me.

He starts to suck on my earlobe causing my legs to buckle. Ryan picks me up and throws me onto the bed.

Back to Ryan's P.O.V

I watch as Kyle bounces on his back. I don't know what came over me, but there's no going back now.

I crawl onto the bed and hear Kyle ask what I'm doing. "I'm finishing what we started." I say as I trail kisses down his chest.

Each kiss causes Kyle to moan, which only encourages me more. I get to the his boxers and bite onto the waistband. I pull down Kyle's boxers with my teeth all while hearing him beg for me to touch him more.

I go back up to his face and finally kiss him. It wasn't a slow kiss, but it was passionate and full of lust. As I kiss him I rub our crotches together.

Kyle starts to moan as I rub against him harder, eventually taking both our members in my hand and jerking us off.

"Ryan please go faster!" He barely gets out. I do exactly that.

I can feel him getting to his limit and so am I. I see Kyle open his mouth and squint his eyes as he lets out a sexy groan and throws his back. He cums all over both of us. Seeing him in this state pushes me over my edge.

We both lay next to each other panting. "That was amazing" Kyle says in daze.

"Yea it was" I say and kiss his check. "Now let's go get cleaned up."

"Carry me my prince" Kyle says.
"Your wish is my command" I say.

Vote, Comment, Whatever you like 😊