Hero x Villan (Fluff)

Dedicated to  Childishbehaviour

Hero's P.O.V

I heard a cry for stress and instinctively went to find the source. My caramel brown hair flowing in the wind as I use my super speed to zoom through streets.

My thin, yet slightly built body stops in front of what seems to be an abandoned building. I'm currently in casual clothes because I didn't have time to change into my tight ass latex suit.

I walk into the building. I don't know what's going on, but I feel like I'm being set up.

I start to leave when someone grabs my arm and everything blacked out.

Villan's P.O.V

As you can tell, yes I tricked Iliyah aka Mr Superhero into coming to the warehouse. I'm a villan so obviously I need to bother Iliyah somehow.

What I didn't expect was part of the ceiling to fall straight for Iliyah. As much as I despised him, I couldn't let him die, not yet anyway.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. Luckily the ceiling didn't completely annihilate him. The downside is as I was pulling this idiot out of the way he hit his head on a pillar and blacked out.

This is fan-fucking-tastic! Now I have to take care of this dweeb until he's conscious again. Then I'll finally get to push his buttons and see his reactions.

That's the only reason I haven't killed him yet. That and I'm terrible at actually making any of my plans work.

*time skip to Luke's (aka Villan) apartment still his P.O.V*

I drop Iliyah's fat ass on the couch. Damn I must be out of shape if I can't carry his skinny ass. Speaking of asses have you seen Iliyah's, it's so perky and round.

I may be a little gay, so what? What's more surprising is that I find Iliyah attractive. To be fair, I've never actually gotten to look at his face this closely.

His face is so calm while he's unconscious. His eyelashes are long making him look even more beautiful. His lips look dry, but so kissable.

I don't know what came over me, why do I want to kiss him so bad. You know what I'm a bad guy, I'm supposed to do the wrong things anyway.

I lean and kiss his lips. Like I said they we're dry, but so kissable. Oh god this feels so good, my stomachs tied in knots right now.

He he it wouldn't hurt to take the kiss further. I start to move my lips against his. This idiot moves his lips against mine unconsciously, gosh what am I supposed to do with him.

I stopped kissing him and walked away. I can't do this, I know he won't like me back and I'm not dealing with my heart being broken, not again.

Iliyah's P.O.V

Truth be told I've been conscious for a while. I just wanted to see how far Luke would take care of me. It's actually really nice to see him care for me instead of trying to bother me.

I was going to open my eyes after he dropped my sexy ass on the couch, but for some reason I felt like I shouldn't.

Next thing I know Luke had his lips on me. I never guessed he was gay or bi or pan I don't even know. I'm guessing he must like me though. . .awww that's so cute LUKEY HAS A CRUSH ON ME!

I mean I'm not gay, but I'm Luke-sexual. I know it's totally wrong because he's a bad guy and stuff. To be totally honest he's never actually committed crimes, he's only ever bothered people for amusement.

As a good guy I would do the right thing, but who said that trying something new is wrong. In fact no one can judge my doings as wrong or right, that's completely up to me and me only.

Loving Luke is what's right for me. I need him and I need to tell him that I love him now. Now where did he go?

I get up and walk around. I come to his room and find him sleeping. I guess he's exhausted from today, I know I am. I crawl into his bed, but he wakes up.

"Iliyah what are you doing in my bed?", Luke asks with flushed cheeks. Aww he's so cute. I lean in to give him a peck on the lips, God his lips are perfect.

"Lukey I love you." I say

"No you don't why would anyone love a screw up like me?"

"You're right, I don't like you." I say as I start to move. I turn back around and kiss him again passionately. "I love you because you're perfect. I don't know who or what makes you think you aren't perfect , but I promise you I will love you unconditionaly."

"Why? Why even try with me?", he asks.

"Why not?" I rebound

"It's not right you're a hero everyone loves you. You could have anyone you want. Why pick a bad guy, someone who always does wrong?", he questions.

"Luke, to be honest you haven't committed a single crime. As a super hero I help people and I want to help you. The best way to help you is to love you and I already do, because you're the most sweetest, idiotic, funny and cutest guy I've met and I want you to be mine." I say while staring him straight in the eye so he knows every word I say is true.

"I-I don't know what to say." Luke says close to tears.

"How about "Okay Iliyah I'll try to love you too." I say sticking my tongue out at him

"I would, but I can't, because I already love you." He says blushing

Awe he's so cute. "Thank you" Luke says. Oh I guess I said that out loud.

"Yea, you really need to stop thinking out loud." Luke says giggling.

"It's okay, because I'm always thinking about how cute you are." I say and then kiss his cute face.

"I love you." Luke says while kissing my lips

"I love you too baby, now let's cuddle." I say while pecking kisses all over his face. He's mine so I will kiss his face all I want.

We get comfy in bed, me being big spoon. I kiss Lukes hair.

"Good Night I love you" I say

"Good Night I love you too" he whispers and we both fall asleep.

A.N  wow that was the longest story ever. . .LIKE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT NEXT SQUISHIEZ