BullyXNerd (Flufffly)

A.N It's always bxb so idk what to tell ya c: oh these characters and story I own (for this part)

Max's P.O.V

I get bullied and it's not fun. It's not like I get beat up or some crap like that, but I get called names constantly. There's practically nothing wrong with me. I mean sure I'm short for a senior and look girly and have a slight lisp. It's not even that bad.

As I was lost in my usual thoughts, a locker suddenly jumps at me. Okay so I tripped. . .same difference stop judging me! I look around to make sure no one noticed me, only to realize school had already ended and the school was practically vacant.

"Wow Maxxy, I never thought you could get anymore embarrassing." I didn't have to turn around to know it was him.

"Haha I know right? Shut up Eric!" I snap at him

"Ohh lil Maxxy has a temper." I hear Eric tease as I slowly push myself off the lockers. The worst part of having a crush was when it was it's cliche enough that you love your bully.

"Go away Eric. I don't have time for your bullsh*t." I say as i start walking away, only to be slammed back against the lockers.

"Maxxy how is it that you never have time for me?" he whispered into my ears making me shiver. "Max open your eyes." I look up to his warm yet fierce mocha brown eyes.

"Eric what are you doing? I thought you hated me, I mean you've practically destroyed my self-esteem ever since seventh grade just cause I have a f**ck*ng lisp."

"I don't hate you idiot, haven't you ever heard that when a boy teases a girl, or in your case a close second, it means the boy likes that girl?" he says looking me dead in the eyes.

"Wh- you like me Eric?" he sure has a strange way of showing it if he does.

"No." he says and my heart breaks. "I love you Max Silva."

He takes my face and gently attaches our lips. After a few seconds he pulls away and kisses my nose. My heart won't calm down, my crush for the longest time, my bully like- no loves me back.

"Come on Maxxy let me drive you home, it's pretty chilly out." he states as he puts his coat on me and kisses my forehead. I'm so happy, this is so perfect. We walk out of the school holding hands and go into his car and drive home happily.

TADAAAAAAA (want a steamy hot version of their time at home comment & vote while you're at it)