One Christmas Tree

Start from the beginning

"No thank you." Leo said shaking his head. "I don't ever want to drink eggnog, not after--"

"After you saw those followers of Dionysus getting drunk on eggnog." Buttercup said laughing. "I love it when you tell that story."

"Oh, that's right." Annabeth said and joined in with Buttercup's laugh. "I can't believe I almost forgot that story."

"It's not funny, I almost died!" Leo said frowning.

"It's because you cleaned your table with Windex!" Zoë burst out laughing.

Leo rolled his eyes. "A simple mistake."

"And the whole woods almost ended up being blown up." Calypso snorted. Leo folded his arms.

"Can you guys keep it down?" Luke asked annoyed. "I'm trying to read."

"Just like his mother." Leo smiled.

"Go give your uncle a hug." Annabeth said. Luke rolled his eyes and slammed his book shut. He stood up and hugged Leo, and even hugged his aunt Calypso. Then he glared at his parents and stomped upstairs. They heard a door slam shut.

Annabeth sighed. "And need to talk to him about having better social skills."
The adults all sat on the couch and watched Zoë and Buttercup duel with plastic swords. Buttercup ended up disarming Zoë, and Leo cheered while Calypso clapped politely. Percy smiled and Annabeth clapped too. The girls took a bow. They were both getting better at fencing.

"When will we get to go to Camp Half-Blood?" Zoë asked.

"I don't want you to grow up too fast." Percy chuckled. He loved his daughter, and didn't want her to deal with all the troubles he had to go through when he was younger.

"When you're twelve." Annabeth said. "Your brother will be going this coming summer."

"What cabin will we be in?" Buttercup asked.

"Well you'll be in the Hephaestus cabin." Calypso said gently. "They don't have a cabin for me, since I'm not really a goddess."

"But what about me?" Zoë wondered.

"Be in the Poseidon cabin." Percy said. "I know your brother will choose the Athena one."

Another knock was then heard at the door. Annabeth got up to answer it.                                                      In came Jason and Piper with their child Theseus. Theseus had choppy brown hair and electric blue eyes. His powers were charmspeak and controlling the winds. He was eleven, and was quite shy. Zoë blushed when she saw him, and Buttercup laughed at her reaction.                   

But that wasn't all who came in. Thalia came in, and was wearing a silver winter jacket and black jeans. She hadn't aged much, and looked about sixteen. Reyna followed, and though she had retired from being praetor a while ago, she still looked like she was in charge. She wore a Camp Jupiter sweatshirt, and her hair was braided.

"Uncle Jason!" Luke shouted running down the stairs. "Theseus!"                                     

Theseus smiled and high fived Luke. "Nice to see you too."

"Aunt Thalia and Reyna!" Buttercup exclaimed.     
                                                                     "And Aunt Piper!" Zoë said. They all went up and hugged their aunts and uncles. Theseus and Luke ran upstairs to go play videogames on a Wii U that Leo made so it wouldn't attract monsters. Zoë and Buttercup kept practicing their fencing.

The adults sat on the couch. "So we're going to go pick out a tree for our house." Percy said. "Maybe we could go outside of camp, let the kids have an experience in the mortal world." Percy's and the others' kids didn't usually go out into the mortal world much.