Part 11

When Asami and I were heading out of the hotel, we saw a group of men running away from someone. They turn the corner and the guy still kept chasing them.

Asami: Lets go. Must be some kind of robery chase.

"Ok"

As we crossed the street to get to get to Asami's car, all of a sudden we see the same group of men again. This time they were running towards me. I dodge them, but then the guy that was chasing them didn't see me. He bumped into me hard and we both fell.

As he was getting up, he appologized to me and helped me up. When he looked ahead he noticed he had lost the group of men.

Stranger: Oh no. Now how do I find my beloved?

"What?"

Stranger: Oh, please excuse my rudeness, but I must get going.

"What's wrong? Maybe we can help."

Asami: We? There is no WE. Just shut up and get in the car. We have to get to Akihito before those bastards get to him.

Stranger: Wait, did your beloved got napped as well?

"Huh? Wait, your girlfriend got kidnapped to?"

Stranger: No, not a girl, a beautiful man with short dark brown hair. He's eyes glow, like the beautiful sunset, his lips are as wa-"

This beautiful blond man with blue eyes, that was wearing a coat that looked like a Navy uniform was rudely interupted by yours truly.

Asami: I don't care who the hell you are, we have to go.

"Asami stop being rude. We have to help him as well!"

Stranger: Hmmm. That's alright. I can go catch those men on my own. I just want to know where they have my Ranmaru. They know something. I heard them talking at a nearby restaurant. They said that Ranmaru and some other person were there.

"Wait another guy? Who was the name of the other guy?"

Stranger: I don't know. All I heard was a young man with short blond hair that was taking pictures with his camera, got caught by the men at the place.

Me and Asami: THATS AKIHITO!