Part 5: My Hero Doesnt Kill Me

As I said those words I was leaving. All angry and cold, I didnt know where to go. Then this stranger comes to me from behind and hugs me. My eyes just widen.

Stranger: "You are right. I think its time to tell you everything"

I started smiling. I felt great. Then the next thing I knew, he punches me. Again. When I wake up, this time I am in a hotel room. How I got here, dont know. How no one arrested the bastard? Don't know. All I did after that was yell my lungs out.

After my tantrum in bed... I also noticed I was naked. Naked, naked, naked... Nothing on. Zilch. As a brand new guy, of course I checked my penis. It was a proud size, not too big and not too small.

I got up, got my clothes. Just a normal top, some old jeans and sneakers. As I was about to leave, I opened the door and there he was, standing right there in front of me. His hand was leaning on the left side of the wall, while his right was just resting on his waist.

He still had his, white long sleeved shirt buttoned up to his chest. Leaving his neck open and his buisness pants and shoes. His hair was a little messed up from the front.

He walked in like nothing and was very cheerful. He sat down on the messed bed I had slept in.

Stranger: "So had a good nap?"

He then got up and looked at me. He was going to tell me something, but before he could say anything I rushed to him. I started to hit his chest, and began yelling.

"YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING ME HERE? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU SON OF A B-"

He then got fed up with my yelling. His eyes just gave me this glare. A look that I had never seen before. I stopped completely and was shaken. As I was walking back now looking in dead fear, he was walking towards me. Before I knew it I had reached the wall.

The man kept getting closer and closer. I put my arms up thinking he was going to punch me. He grabs my arms and pulls them down. And right there he just kisses me.