Chapter 4: Oh hello

[Ethan's POV]
*********************
  It's finally the weekend and it's been a long morning trying to set up for the livestream.
   I was in the new office room working on the audio when Amy and Kathryn walked in with coffee.
  "Want one?" She asked holding out one.
   "Thanks!" I took it placing it beside me and continued working when Mark walked in on the phone.
   "Yeah and you just take a left..."
I raised an eyebrow who he was giving directions to when I remembered the YouTuber he invited.
  He said it was a 'she' I wonder who it was.
   "We're sitting up now- we should be ready by the time you get here..hopefully...if Ethan stops eyeing me like a cupcake."
  I shook my head out of my thoughts when he said that with a smile.
  "Well I'm sorry you look delicious." Laughed making Mark laugh too.
    About 10 minutes after checking microphones and speakers I was finished setting up my part of the live stream when Felix walked in.
    "Everything working ok?"
"Yeah actually how's the screening?"
He put his fingers together kissed them for a long time before making his hand pop.
  "Perrrrcfection." He looked off in the distance with his Sweden accent.
  I smiled before watching Mark go to the door opening it with a "hey! How are you?"
   A girl responded making Felix and I look toward the door with curiosity.
  "I'm good Mark! you?"
That voice....why is it familiar?

"I'm great! We just got finished setting up,come on in!" Mark guided a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair that flowed freely, (e/c) eyes that glowed as she looked around.
   "Holy...(y-/"
(Y/n) looked around as mark closed the door behind him and guided (y/n) toward us.
  "This is Ethan, Felix and Jack is somewhere..but guys this is (y/n)."
   (Y/n) and Felix hugged in greeting while Mark left to fetch Jack.
   Felix patted his back guiding her over to me asking her how she was and if she was excited and blah blah blah.
  I wasn't really paying attention I was just shocked she had a YouTube channel...
  "Um hello?"
"Wait-huh?" I shook my head away from my thoughts not noticing she was talking to me at first.
"Oh hi! I'm Ethan!" I held out my hand for her to shake which she gladly took.
  "(Y/n) nice to meet you Ethan." She nodded until Jack and Mark came back into the room.
Does she not remember me?...I guess it would be weird to ask...better not make things awkward...
    Jack bear hugged (y/n) making her laugh before Mark took her and showed her around.

After Mark showed her around she was left with Amy in the kitchen where they talked and had their coffee.
"Alright guys! 10 minutes till start time!" Mark called before messing around with Jack.
I plopped myself in the couch watching (y/n) and Amy from the kitchen.
She seriously doesn't remember me..she won't even look at me like she knew me....wow...

Out of nowhere Felix grabbed my shoulders and shook them yelling something but I was completely zoned out and for some reason a little hurt.
I guess it hurt that she hit me with her car but didn't remember me...yes she actually hit me with her car, I said I
tripped so she wouldn't feel bad.
I have a bruise on hip to prove it.

"Alright guys! Position going live in 5!" Mark called out sitting in the middle of the couch.
Jack sat on marks left and Felix sat on his right while I sat next Felix.
"(Y/n) you can chill next to Jack." Mark suggested making (y/n) nod taking one more sip of coffee and sit next to Jack.
"You gotta little.." Mark pointed to his lip signaling (y/n) to wipe her mouth repeatedly.
"Oh shoot sorry!- did I get it off?" She looked up at us making Mark, Jack and Felix snicker.
"No it's still there." Mark held back another snicker.
"DAMN IT!" (Y/n) was practically slapping herself.
The boys bursted out laughing leaving (y/n) confused.
"I'm kidding (y/n) you're good."
"Oh my god Mark.."
Mark continued laughing until Amy started counting down for the start of the live stream.

"5....4....3....2..."

"WABOOSH TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA BROS MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER." Mark yelled making everyone laugh.