Chapter 2: Hands Down

[YOUR POV]
  ***********************

I immediately got of of the car as I threw my phone to the passenger seat.
My hands cupped my mouth as I ran to the back of my car.
  "Holy shit I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! Are you alright?!?"
  There on the ground was a boy with bright blue hair, bright emerald eyes, some acne, and a cute Black and blue shirt groaning on the ground as he left himself off his back, resting on his elbows.
  "N-no it's alright..I tripped actually and just hit your car." He sat up completely rubbing his shoulder.
   I uncupped my mouth and held out my hand to help him up.
  He stared at it for a moment then me before taking my hand.
  He was surprisingly light for a guy.
    "Really....I'm sorry...I should have been watching before I pulled out..I could have done some serious damage..."
   The boy dusted himself off before looking deep in the soul with his emerald eyes.
   "No it's ok...I'm just a little clumsy." He flashed a bright smile with his perky voice.
   Suddenly a buzz came from his back pocket making him pull out his phone and look at it.
  "Oh I'd really love to stay and chat but I have somewhere to go..plus I'm already late...catch you laterrrrr" he motioned his hands in a circle while pointing at me.
  "(Y/n)...(y/n) (l/n)"
"Oh that's a pretty name...The names Ethan.....it was nice meeting you (y/n)! See ya!" He walked away in a speed walking texting on his phone before sprinting again making me chuckle.
   I walked back over to my car, popping open my car door and getting inside.
  I sighed from relieved that I didn't kill him or have any hospital bills to pay.
  By palms gripped on the stirring wheel before I put the car in reverse and drove out.

  [Ethan's P.O.V]
(Underlined is Mark and Ethan is in Bold)

Where the hell are you?

I'm sorry! I got caught up in something! I promise I'm on my way!

Come on kid, it's not a party without ya!

Well it's good to know I bring the party...did you find a temporary replacement for Tyler yet?

Not yet...I was thinking about Jack or Felix but Felix is doing his scare pewdiepie show and Jack is back in Ireland.

Is they're seriously no one else? Why can't Amy do it?

You know how she is about video games and Stupid challenges.

But she's a least doing it for tonight right?

Yeah! Thank goodness

Well that's good

I was looking through a couple of Youtubers close by but I couldn't really find anyone else well known besides (Your Youtuber Name).

Who's that?

I have no idea...but I have her twitter so I'll message her and see if she wants to meet up...plus it's only temporary so if you don't like her, it won't be permanent.

Works for me.