The NFL: Backstage Drama- Volume 1 Part 3: The Green Bay Heat-Packers

Aaron Rodgers was beginning to panic. At the start of the season, it appeared as if this would be another run-of-the-mill playoff run that placed them comfortably in the 2nd or 3rd seed. But after week 14, they were 3rd in the NFC North and a wild card spot seemed hopeless. In the locker room, his teammates were trying to find out why they had so many struggles. Some said it was because of pictures of Peyton Manning's baby (which were terrifying and hilarious at the same time). Others said it was because of head coach Mike McCarthy not getting involved in the weekly team orgy. But Aaron Rodgers knew. He knew it was because of his play on the field. While it wasn't terrible, it also wasn't the Aaron Rodgers everyone was used to seeing. But if there was one positive thing about this season, it was the 2nd year Ty Montgomery. While he is listed as a wide receiver, he did well at running back when they needed him (he was also pretty good in bed). It was for that reason that Aaron felt that it was his responsibility to let Ty feel some love. He went to give the Mont Monster (that was Ty's nickname) a soothing shoulder massage. Ty tensed when Aaron touched him.
"Hey. What did I tell you Ty? R-E-L-A-X. Relax. Our fans may not be happy. Our coach isn't happy. But I am. I am because of you. And I wanna make you happy now. Why don't you follow me? I'll show you my 'discount double check'.
Not wanting to end up like Cum Newton did (getting raped by Greg Olsen after he refused sex with him), Ty complied, and walked with into the locker room showers.
Ty thought to himself, "This will either be great or I'll be leaving here as a gimp."
Either way, he knew something was going down.

Chapter 2

As they entered the locker room showers, Ty couldn't help but feel a bit strange. Sure, player sex was relatively normal, but they mostly occurred after a win and in orgy form. This was a little more personal.
Aaron Rodgers broke the ice. "Ty, I save this moment for the best player on the team. Most of the time, Jordy Nelson is the one wide receiving these. But I think you deserve this. Just don't be as rough as Clay Matthews, please. He's literally a pain in the ass."
"Look, are we gonna do this shit or what?! I don't have time for a goddamn proposal! Let's just fuck already!"
"Ooh, a little feisty. I like that. Well, let's get into it then."

*This is normally the part when I give you all the glorious details in a highlight reel. Unfortunately, nothing really happens here. They had buttsex. That's it. No baby's had to be aborted, no weird ass sex toys, just plain old buttsex. And what's wrong with that? After it was over, however, an angry linebacker burst into the locker room showers.*

Chapter 3

"AARON! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA STAY PURE FOR ME!
"Oh shit, Clay!" exclaimed the franchise QB. "How did you know?"
"I always know when my main man is takin a sack! I forgave you when you did this with B.J. Raji, but this is unacceptable! I know what I have to do.
"Rape us?" asked a scared shitless Mont Monster.
"No. I'm DIVORCING YOU AARON!"
"No! Think of all the time we've been together! Please don't do this to me!
"It's too late. My mind is made up. See you in court, asshole."

*Most of you must be thinking that Clay Matthews is the linebacker for the Green Bay Packers. It's actually his dad, Clay Matthews SR, who was an all-pro linebacker formally playing for the Cleveland Browns. In short, the divorce was a success. Aaron and Clay are no longer together. Aaron proposed to Jordy Nelson last week, and he said he will if he catches 2+ TD passes next week.*