Ink, lilies, a shadow, shards of chakra and leaves mixed with smoke appeared. The five other anbu captains were standing next to Sakura in their masks and uniform. "Leave. Or you'll not be able to escape once we have captured you." Hinata's voice boomed.

"It's Konoha's anbu captains!"
"Oh my gosh! Are we going to watch them in battle?!"
"Woah! I wonder who they are?"

Villagers had came to watch, knowning that their anbu captains would protect them. Karin glared at the six who were getting the attention of her 'precious' duckbutt and the villagers' attention. 'I will reveal the weak identity of these brats....' She growled into her mind as Sakura turned back to the rogues. "Ha! You think we are scared of you?! You're just some fake rumours that people make up to scar missing nins or rogues." One of them laughed, followed by the other, Sakura smirked under her mask when she saw one of them back away. "At least he has a brain bigger than the others." Hinata joked as the rest of Konoha 12 appeared with their senseis.

Chuckling, Sakura took a step forwards and disappeared, the other five followed. The pieces that represented them fell to the ground and disappeared. The villagers looked around confused, "Over there!" One yelled as they saw the group of 17 rogues falling to the ground either unconscious or paralysed. Sasuke glared at the scene and activated his sharingan. Their moves faster than he could track.

By the end, they saw Sai, well, Sealer stop and sealed them into a scroll before teleporting back to their where they first appeared. There were only three rogues left. They weren't frightened though. They were red with anger. They charged at Sakura and she didn't move until a weapon plunged her way and she swiftly moved to the side and dodged it before kneeing him hard into the stomach. He balled over and she kicked him back. The other two threw multiply weapons at her.

Knowing that it was going to hit the villagers, she caught them and threw them back. The two rouges dodge the critical aims of the weapons just in time before they both went for Sakura in a close range. 'Now!' Karin smirked cockily and took out a kunia, she jumped over to Sakura's fight and aimed the kunai at her. Knocking out the other two rogues, Sakura dropped her guard and barely dodged Karin's attack.

The kunai cut through the mask.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gasps were heard as the mask dropped to the ground in two. Sakura stood there, emotionless. "F-Forehead?!" Ino yelled. Sakura stepped forwards and red cherry blossoms appeared out of the sky, surrounding her. Hinata instantly stepped forwards and stopped Sakura. "Don't." She said. Sakura closed her eyes and the petals disappeared, when she opened her eyes. She smirked. Shocking Karin.

"Wait...if the Red Cherry Blossom is Sakura....then the others are...!" Kiba said shocked. The others took off their mask with an emotionless face.

"Sealer." Sai said.
"Master." Neji answered.
"Roller." Choji sealed away his mask.
"Shadow." Shikamaru held back a yawn.
"Lily." Hinata closed her eyes and reopened them, smirking.

The villagers were shocked, as was the Konoha 12. Taking another stepped forward, towards Karin and the wind blew harshly. A scream rippled through the air and Karin flew back towards Suigestu, who caught her. The wind had pushed her around like a feather.

"I-Impossible." Ino stuttered. "You're so weak. That's impossible!" She repeated. "I-If you're the real Red Cherry Blossom, then do something that everyone knows that only the blossom can do." Ino said. Sakura almost rolled her eyes. "Fly!" One of the villagers yelled. "I heard that the Red Cherry Blossom has red petal wings." The villagers called out. Sakura sighed.

"Alright." Red petals fell from the sky, Sakura glanced at Hinata. Hinata gave a small nod. White lilies followed after the petals and formed into wings for the two of them. The two pairs of wing flapped and they flew up into the sky, soaring over the village. Landing back where they started, the villagers were silent.