We Will Rock You

"Okay , so how does this work exactly?" Alex said as he sat on the middle of Zacks dirty basement floor. He held the bong with both hands as he studied it in the faint light of the tv.

"okay, listen up" Zack took the bong and started setting it up. "First, you fill the bowl with weed, about this much" He showed the process to Alex before he continued. "Then there's the fun part..."He said as he lit a match and perfectly cherried the substance before removing his finger from the carb and inhaling deeply. He exhaled with a grin as he handed it over to Alex once again. "Now it's your turn, big guy"

He held it with shaky hands as he followed Zacks instructions exactly with big concentration. He covered the carb and set it to his mouth , letting out a shaky breath and closing his eyes as he started inhaling, filling the chamber with white smoke.

"Dude! slow down! Don't take too much before you're used to it!"Zack laughed as Alex let go of the carb and letting out a major coughing fit. Rian took the bong from his grip and we couldn't help but laugh at the coughing Alex squirming around, trying to catch his breath.

"You guys actually enjoy doing that?? What the fuck?" Alex squeezed out in between coughs.

Rian took a hit and said" You just kinda have to let it come to you, you know? You can't just force anything" he exhaled and passed it on to me. Soon we had closed the circle and it was Alex turn once again. "No, no way" he shaked his head and held it out to Rian. "C'mon dude, learn from your mistakes! try again!" Rian passed it back.

Alex hesitantly took the bong, glaring at us before taking another, hit, this time much more controlled. He held the smoke for a few seconds, swallowing a cough. You could feel the tension in the air as we all looked in anticipation. Alex opened his eyes slowly as he let out the smoke, We all applaud him and Rian gave him a high five. "Congrats, finally a true stoner!"

The night went on smoothly, we smoked , we munched, we laughed. Suddenly it was 1 o'clock and I felt so cozily tired as I sat on the floor slumped against the sofa. Rian was fast asleep on said sofa with a hand down his pants, classy as per usual. Zack yawned and stood up from his bean bag, rubbing his eyes and looking over at me. He froze up and covered his mouth to stop him from laughing. I furrowed my brows in a questioning manner "WHAT?" I mouthed. Zack struggled to contain his laughter as he pointed towards my right side, where Alex were curled up against my side. I jumped as I only now made this discovery, I carefully tried to draw back only to almost waking Alex. I sighed and sat back once again in defeat. I looked over at Zack, now humping the air and quietly moaning, simultaneously pointing at me and Alex. "Yeah, real mature there" I whispered as Zack were heading toward his bed ,making the classic finger-in-hole gesture. "Zack, ZACK, come here and help me!" I whispered, only to be ignored. I sighed and eventually went to sleep as well, with an old Flintstones rerun in the background.

I woke up on the cold floor as a panicked Alex kicked me in my side. "The fuck?!" I exclaimed." "Get the fuck on your feet,were gonna be late to school!" he said as he ran across the room collecting his belongings, waking up both Rian and Zack in the process, "dude what's with all this fuzz?" Rian asked half awake.

"Well if you haven't noticed it's fucking 2 in the afternoon, we practicly missed the whole school day!" he snarled as he shut his eyes in annoyance, "what's the big deal? it's only 1 day" Zack mumbled into his pillow. Alex sighed, " You know what? you're right, fuck this shit who even cares?" he slouched back against the wall and wrapped his arms around himself. there was a long silence between all of us until i gathered enough courage to hand him the flannel i was wearing, "it looks like you're freezing so i thought you might ehm,nevermind"

but to my surprise he took the flannel with a quick 'thank you'. Rian and Zack just looked knowing on each other until Zack spoke up " we could go to the recordstore?"

--------------

"Ladies first" I held up the the glass door with a slight bow for the company. I recived a thankful nod by Rian and a kiss on my cheek by Zack followed by a "what a gentleman!" as he skipped up next to Rian, I couldn't help myself but laugh. Alex walked in aswell with only a short "thanks", mr. brightside as usual I though to myself as I followed through. The familiar smell of dust and cigarette smoke filled my lungs. Zach and Rian whent straight to the counter and started up smalltalks with the balding man behind it. 

I on the other hand went over to check out the preowned records on a rack at the back. I started flipping through the records but soon caught myself staring at Alex's bottom part, "don't stare to long, you'll go blind" he casually said, eyes still fixated on the back of some Village Peoples record.

"i, i wasn't staring " I looking down on the old wooden floor as I felt my  cheeks turning red.      "Yeah, and Madonna is a natural blond" he said looking back at me cracking a smile, ... fuck he's gorgeous.

A/N 

Finals are stressing me out so pardon my late update, but here we go.

//Ossi