Read A/N at the bottom!

After the tickle fight, Tyler went to pick up pizzas for us. "Kar?" Josh asked and I looked at him. "Yes, @joshuadun?" I asked and he looked at me funny.

"What Tyler said, are we a couple?" He asked. "I don't know. That's up to us," I said, grabbing my phone. I went into snapchat and since Josh wasn't paying attention, I did a filter on him.

I started giggling and fell on the floor. "Why are you giggling again? Were you thinking about the twerking story?" He asked which made me laugh harder. I showed him the picture of him with the filter and he started laughing.

I heard my phone go off with a Twitter notification from Tyler.

@Tylerrjoseph
@joshuadun and @kartertheclique are whackos
9:18pm

@Kartertheclique
@Tylerrjoseph you're the whacko who ships me and Josh!
9:18pm

@Tylerrjoseph
@Kartertheclique you mean joster?
9:19pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique @tylerrjoseph you two stop fighting or I'm taking your phones away.
9:20pm

@Kartertheclique
@Tylerrjoseph @joshuadun rood
9:21pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique but you love me!
9:23pm

@Kartertheclique
@joshuadun I do! With my little black heart 🖤🖤🖤
9:25pm

@joshuadun
@Kartertheclique rood
9:25pm

I look at Josh as Josh looks at me. "You love me," he smirked and I punched him in the arm. "Yes I do," I said as he hugged me. "I SHIP IT!" Tyler screamed and I threw a pillow at him.

"So are you two a couple now?" Tyler asked, resting his head on his hands. "Well, Karter, will you be my girlfriend?" Josh asked, looking into my eyes. "Yes. Yes I will," I answered and Josh hugged me. "This has been an eventful month," Tyler remarked and I laughed. "Yes it has," I say, kissing Josh's cheek.

I decided to go to bed so I changed into pajamas and climbed into bed and falling into a deep sleep.

We finally reached the last venue which was in Ohio and I helped them set up. "Karter, will you get me a bottle of water?" Josh asked and I nodded. I grabbed a bottle and threw it to him.

"Thanks," he said, kissing my cheek and getting back to setting up his drums. I must say, I'm so glad I found Tyler and Josh.

A/N: no, in not ending it here. You thought I was! No, I can't believe that I just started this 4 days ago and it already has 120+ views?! Also, do you want to be added to the story? Because I need more people in this so comment Down below your first name, how you look and who you want to be. Ex: You're Josh's ex. So if you wanna do that, go ahead! Also, pls comment AND vote because this doesn't have a lot of votes but has over 181 comments so yeah. Love y'all! 🖤 (this black heart emoji is my new fav. It matches my soul)