Ishita and Raman nodded ..

Nandani - In starting we have do so intimate scene with our co-stars ...

Ishita was looking at her with wide eyes but Raman hold Ishita hand and said nandani to continue..

Nandani - Maine bhi kiya hai ...but believe me that was requirement of that time we didn't did anything above limitation but we have almost kiss each other ....

Ishita was going to say something when nandani stop and continue...

Nandani - but we stop doing this few years ago and started SN music label to stay from this ....

Ishita - nandani we were not there that not means you do this things ....

Nandani - that time no one was there to tell me what's wrong and right but when I feel it I stopped doing them mom please try to understand...

Ishita - nandani this is because of your friend circle ...

Ishita hand unknowingly speak this and Raman look towards Ishita in shock ..

Nandani was shocked seeing her mom saying this as they are the one who take Care of her their parents are there to take care of her and today her parents are accusing them...

Nandani nearly yelled on top of her voice - Mom ...

Nandani take deep breath to clam her down ...

Others present downwards too come up seeing nandani shouting...

Nandani - ( her voice was not clam anymore anyone can say she was hurt deeply ) - you can't say like this to my friends they are not my first of all they are my family first  , they are the one who take care of me and you know what mom family is the one who take care of each other present in there up and down , they are with me in my up and down and what about you , you are my mother do you know what I love what I hate ...

Amaya - nandani clam down its OK , remember our promise...

Nandani - forget it girl because of you all I am here in India , not Even in my dream I thought to meet them ....

Others stood there shock while SS were saying Nandani to stop ...

Nandani - no you all know what you mean to me ... What I sacrifice for them you know .....

Sid - nandani yaar chup let's go ...

Nandani - no end this today ... Mom , you know when I get to know my marriage with Manik I was in...

Person - Nandani stop don't...

Nandani turn and saw Rehan ....

Sid - get out rehan this is a family matter..

Rehan - sid don't... And Nandani don't ....

Nandani ignore him and said - I was in relationship with Rehan.. I was in love with this person I broke up with him not he , sid you think na he leave me that's why you hate him but no I was the one ... (A tear escape from her eyes)

Rehan - Nandani come with me ....

Nandani - leave me alone I don't want anyone ... I am fed up with this family drama ... And you Alex you said give them chance be friendly with them I don't think so I will give anyone chance because they don't understand your value ...

Rehan drag Nandani outside ..

Rehan - clam down princess...
And make her drink water ....

Nandani - I am going out please don't follow me I want some alone time ...

Rehan nodded and said - keep your mobile with you and take care and re think whatever happen now think was this correct way to do this ..

Nandani nodded and went out ...

Rehan was going out but sid voice stop him ....

Sid - I am sorry , I am jerk you know na ...

Rehan - tell me something new bro and I am not having any problem with you ...

Sid - OK jerk ...

Rehan - acha ye le tracking Device agar Nandani 3 hour me waapas na aaye to find her ..

Sid - you put tracking device on her ...

Rehan - I need to she was not in stable state she was emotionally frustrated ...

Sid - you love her na ..

Rehan - I loved her but now Manik is on love with her Manik and Nandani are made for each other , have you seen his face it was like he was feeling the same pain which Nandani was feeling I am glad we broke up Nandani get her prince charming...

Sid -ya let's go , everyone need to think about this matter..

Alex Amaya to move out ...

******************

******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Mystery

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next