chapter 1

I stare at the door of the car. This is it. my car. I jingle the car keys in my hand and I get in it. first stop: school. I slowly drive into the parking lot. okay, so my car isn't actually a Maserati. But its something. I try to ignore the stares I get from the people in the parking lot. Its not easy as i hear giggles from people. its like time stopped and my background music is laughter. even the jocks stop passing balls to each other. i hear some one say: ' is that a car?'  then the parking lot erupts into a loud laughter. welcome to my life.

  first period is biology. that's good. somewhere i actually fit in. im about ten minutes earlier than the bell, i step into the class and take my seat near the window. I'd usually bring dirt with me so i can examine it under a microscope but today wasn't that day. ever since last week i had been working up how to explain the naked incident. still no ideas.

  the door slowly creaks open and a guy in a fitted suit steps in. not exactly high school wardrobe. he has his head bent down and he slowly walks to a desk at the other end of the class and sits down. his books are on the table and his head still bent like he is reading the closed books.