PROLOGUE

This book is dedicated to amina. thanks for typing. youre everything.

" I dare you", he says " I triple dare you". I inhale. I have to if not I pay fifty bucks. Not happening. I've been saving for that hand-me-down car uncle ben says he'll sell to me. I get up and walk out of the house. It's kind of chilly outside in watermouth, wisconsin. I pull off my pajama top and stand front of my house in  a bra and my plaid trousers.

 " come on take it off" Jay says obviously referring to my bra. I pull off my bra undoing its hook. I fall free. It feels weird. " The pants" he orders. Damn. I pull them down along with my panties. I raised up my middle finger so he can see it then I mouth 'fuck you'.  I hear Spencer , Amber and Melody giggling in the background. So much for truth or dare. 

"Now run wild!" he laughs and closes the door.

"Hey! that's soo not part of the dare!" I bang on the door. He doesn't open. I groan in defeat and curl into a ball on the doormat. 

A few minutes later some one taps my shoulder and I raise my head. My stomach sinks. its Alaric. I've admired Alaric since we were kids. What's he doing out at 12 am? The fact that I'm naked returns to me but he's so hot I just want to spread out so he can admire my body. I decide against it.  

"why are you naked?" he asks. I don't answer. I curl into a tighter ball, making sure to cover my ass. His girlfriend walks out from behind him. " Running the naked mile I should think?" she mocks. I don't say a word I keep mute. 

Alaric shakes his head and walks off . I push my glasses to my face and once again start banging the door. Melody opens the door.

"We saw the whole thing we're sorry." she says as I slumped to the floor, crying.