Chapter 14- Training?

-------------Sydney's P.O.V.----------------

We had left a little over an hour ago and I was driving my motorcycle, or what I call my baby, well my mechanical baby. Denver's my alive baby, but not after we have kids. Denver was driving his Mustang and the twins were driving my Ferrari.

We have about five hours of driving in front of us and I will say I can wait until we get there. I don't want to go or help them, but I will be the bigger person and help them.

Five Hours Later

We have just arrived at their pack house and several people have come out to see what all the commotion is.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my territory?"

Aiden, my first mate, said after we had all gotten out of our cars, and me off my motorcycle.

"We called this morning and three days ago to say we are coming to help with your rogue and hunter problem."

Ha, in your face, Aiden. You can't and won't mess with me anymore. You can't even boss me around, now. I have such nice thoughts. Since I have finished the mating process with my second chance mate, I don't feel the connection between us anymore.

"Yeah and I told you we don't need your help."

"Anyone outside here, can you say that you need help with your rogue problem?"

My mate is a genius. Using his own members against him.

"Smart move Denver," I tell him through our mind link.

"I know," he replies cockily.

He just can't and won't get over himself.

"Well, anyways, we are starting training tomorrow morning at six, in the morning. Sixteen to twenty-six is with Denver, the twins, and me. Nine to fifteen is with Austin and Jake. Anyone twenty-six and up are with Emily, Josh, Drake, and Tiffany." (They are all in their late twenties and early thirties.)

"Now my pack needs rooms. Please show them to us. We would to eat dinner, then sleep, and get energy for tomorrow's training."

We took our suitcases to the rooms they showed us. Denver and I will unpack tomorrow after training. Once everyone was ready to go get food we went down and started mingling with the other pack. Denver and I sat with the twins, Chance and Chris, Austin, and Jake. Aiden attempted to sit with us,  but we ignored him and he eventually went away.

When we were done mingling and eating dinner, Denver and I went to our room to sleep. We wanted to have plenty of energy to work with this stupid and pathetic pack tomorrow during training.

******************************

How was this chapter? Comment, Vote, Enjoy! Thanks have a good weekend!