Chapter 4- Other's P.O.V.

Thank you soooooooo much. Seven readers when I checked at 2:37, thank you sooooooo much It means a lot, please comment.

----------Jeremy's P.O.V. (Sydney's Brother)--------

Aiden's party went pretty good, but he didn't find his mate. My sister has been doing pretty well, too, she hasn't made too many mistakes lately. I didn't see her at school today and Aiden seems a bit off.

---------Aiden P.O.V.-----------

I didn't find her, but I smelled her around the house some.  My wolf and I are sad we didn't find her. I fell asleep and dreamed of her, but she was faceless.

I woke up, got dressed, and went down for breakfast. I smelled her, I finally found her. My wolf is almost screaming in joy. I looked up to find Sydney sniffing the air as if she smells something and I know it is me that she is smelling, that makes me smirk. She looks confused, then shakes her head to get back to what she is doing.

I eat breakfast then go up to her room to wait for her. When she comes in I push her against the door and she lets out a yelp and starts to squirm to get me off. When I let go she turns around and stares at me in shock, then happiness. I can't believe she would actually think I would accept her. I'm almost alpha, I'm the most popular kid at school, it would be social suicide to actually say I'm her mate. So I reject her.

"You can't be my mate, you're an omega, fat, ugly, useless. You would be a horrible Luna. The Goddess must be wrong. You can't be my mate. I, Aiden Crossfire, of the Crossfire Pack, reject you, Sydney Huckles, as my mate."

I walk out of the room, she says nothing. My wolf is yelling at me for rejecting her.

"I'm not talking to you again until she has forgiven you and takes you as her mate, goodbye," was all Derek, my wolf, said before he went back into my head.

I wasn't myself the whole day because of her. She's going to get it when I get home.

*******************************

Thank you so so much, you guys are the absolute best and I have one question for you guys, do you actually read the Author's Note because if you do Vote. Please comment. Thank you Bunches

Hippos!