Chapter 13- Help?

-------------Sydney's P.O.V.--------------

Denver and I are calling my old pack to offer them our help with their problem. We had just got back from our vacation and wanted to get back to pack life, but we have to put it off until we are done helping them.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is the Alpha and Luna of Snowline Pack. We heard you are having rogue and hunter problems. We are willing to help train you and fight with you against them."

(A/N The Snowline Pack is Sydney's new pack. I forgot if I gave it a name

"Thank you, but no. We don't need your help, now or ever."

"Well we are coming to help anyway. You need our help, even though you are too chicken to admit it."

"I said we do-"

Clank.

I hung up on him. He was being a brat and wouldn't admit he needed our help, so we are going to help with or without there permission.

"We should plan to leave in a couple days. About half of our warriors are going, so are their mates, but should their children go. I don't want kids to see war so early."

"You have a point, but babies need their parents. I say kids five and up stay with relatives. Anyone else that is over eighteen can go if they want and have their parents permission."

"I agree with you, but it should be four and up stay. Most three year olds can't remember most things at that age, but four year olds remember a lot. Other than that I totally agree with you."

"Okay we will have a pack meeting in a little bit to say what we have agreed on."

"How about in an hour?"

"'Kay, hour it is."

"Pack meeting in an hour," Denver mind linked to the pack.

An Hour Later

"Okay guys, a pack in a neighboring state needs our help. Half of our warriors will come with Sydney and I. Their mates and any children under four will accompany them. Anyone just over eighteen will need our permission along with their parents' permission to accompany us. Also anyone that wants to go will need our permission to go. Anyone that wants to help train them, please raise your hand."

About twenty of our warriors raised their hand.

"Do you guys have your mates permission to go? If you haven't talked to them in these past few minutes please take some time now to talk to them and agree on it. With the children we would prefer if no child over four goes with us, but if you want or feel you need to take them with us please do, just tell us about it first. Now any other pack members that want to go please raise your hand if you want to go and your mate has agreed to go, or has agreed to let you go."

About forty members raised their hand.

"Do you younger ones have your parents and if you have a mate, do you have their permission to go, if you keep your hand raised."

About fifteen members took their hands down.

"If any of you change your mind please come and tell us. Thank you. We plan on leaving in a couple days."

************************************

How was this chapter. I feel like it was longer than usual and contains more information. Thank you for reading. Comment, Vote, Enjoy! Thanks!