Chapter 6- She's Gone!?

Thanks so much I have about 90 breads already and it's not even a new day. Please comment, vote, enjoy

-----------Aiden's P.O.V.---------

"Dude, come here we have a major problem," mind linked Jeremy to me.

"What's wrong and where are you?"

"I'm in Sydney's room, come here now!"

"Don't boss me around, I'm the alpha!"

"You aren't alpha yet, and it's really important."

"'Kay I'm coming, calm your cookies!" ( A/N I always say calm your cookies when someone needs to calm down, it's like hold your horses.)

I wonder what could be so bad and important that he is bossing me around, but I head up to her room anyways. When I et there he is sitting on the bed with a shocked expression on his face.

"Dude, what's wrong?"

"She's gone, read these. I'm going to kill whoever her mate is."

Woah, where did the overprotective brother come from? What does he mean she's gone? I pick up the notes and read them. My face pales and I'm scared for her and my wolf is saying it's all my fault she left. (A/N The notes are in chapter 3 or 4, I'm too lazy to see which chapter it is, but it's called "Goodbye Pack")

"Sh-sh-she's gone? How can she be gone, she can't be gone!" I'm freaking out my mate is gone! She can't be gone, she's just saying she is.

"Dude stop freaking out, smell, she left a while a go. She left while we were at school. We have a problem."

"What's that?"

"Now there's no one to clean, cook, and do other "chores" for us. What do we do about that?"

Oh, he wasn't being overprotective earlier, he was being selfish and thinking of himself, worrying about his food, clothes, and the cleanliness of the pack house. That just cruel.

(A/N I decided the brother isn't going to be all regretful and sorry.)

------------Jeremy's P.O.V.------------------

Who's going to clean, cook, and do stuff for us since she's gone?

She wasn't in the kitchen making us snakes so I started yelling for her. She didn't come down, so I went up.

"Open up this door you fat slut!"

There was no response so I started banging on the door. When that didn't work, I kicked down the door. She wasn't there all I saw were a couple pieces of paper on her bed. I read the notes and saw her mate rejected her, that's why she left. I'm going to kill him, it's his fault our servant and slave left us for as long as she wants to be gone.

I mind linked Aden, telling him to come to her room, and it's important. When he got here he was confused until I told him she left and she left notes to prove it. When he finished reading, his face paled, and I saw worry in his eyes.

*************************************

Thanks so much for all the read you guys are the best. thanks for the comments and votes too.