Chapter 1

My feet softly landing on the ground as my wings disappeared, I open my eyes and look straight peering at the now knocked out Ivy on the ground. "Such a fool" I sighed holding my head, my feet and legs becoming weaker by the second.

My feet trip over myself and I fall over, being caught by someone I look up looking into the chocolate brown eyes of her friend. "Aph you ok?" Sky cried as he laid me down on one of the nearby tables.

Jin raced over to my side "Aph that was..." he paused, he lay his head next to me "Never do that again" he mumbled in a raspy and shaky voice. I placed my hand on his head light patting it "It's ok" I comforted.

Soon Max and Barney raced over with Ross by their side "Aph!" they cried, "Hey guys" I said weakly "Are you ok?" asked Max, "I think" I mumbled unsurely.

"Here," Ross said, he hovered his hands over my body, a bright yellow light illuminating out of them. suddenly I felt lights more calmed. suddenly all my wounds went away.

"Thanks, Ross" I smiled. the guys looked at me with worried eyes "You could have killed yourself or worst! you could have become consumed by the shadow night's magic" Adam cried. "I'm stronger than I look, and plus I know you guys would pull me out," I said giving them a sweet and exhausted smile.

"JESS!" 2 male voices, I looked over and saw all my friends running to me, they had obviously hidden under the tables and watched!

"What just happen?!" cried, Laurence. "Please just give her time," Max said blocking them "No! we want answers!" Laurence shouted angerly. "We will explain soon just let her rest!" cried Jin "No!" Garroth exclaimed, "What happened?" Kiki asked lightly. "We deserve some answers!" cried Travis.

Suddenly it turned into a loud and angry argument. Jess held her head in her hand as her friends shouted at each other. she slid off the table and stood up weakly.

she stopped and looked at her friends, "Stop" she said quietly, "Please, stop" she said louder but not loud enough because her friend still shouted "STOP IT!" she yelled as she held out her hands they all froze, a light purple aura circled around her hands as her friends stood still frozen.

Jess fell to the ground from exhaustion and collapsed causing all her friend to become unfrozen. The guys ran over to her side, Sky placed her head on his knees as she slept.

"Whats wrong with her?" asked Lucinda, "She's used to much magical energy, she's having a temporary meltdown. it's like a sugar crash but more server" Jin explained. "Will she be ok?" asked Kiki "Yes, even though using up magical energy is very bad she will be ok, she'll just have the craving for food afterwards" Lucinda explained.

"But what is she?" questioned Dante, "She is Irene," Emmalyn said out of the blue, everyone looked at her in shock "How do you know?!" the guys cried.

"Well..." Emmalyn pulled out a large book made of dark brown leather and golden rimmed edges, she flicked to one of the pages and started to read.

"Irene: meaning - Peace, and holy one, Irene was a goddess who created peace in the world, she was known for not just her caring personality and friendly nature but for her beautiful white and blue ball gown she transformed into when fighting," she said as she flicked onto another page.

"Legend was that a baby girl would be conceived from the god of thunder and the goddess of peace, this baby would have both the peaceful and caring nature of her mother but the destructive nature of her father becoming the perfect balance between evil and good. the prophecy states that one day this baby with defeat the descendant of Shad the destroyer" she explained closing the book.

"It is obvious that Ivy" she said pointing to the knocked out girl on the floor "is the descendant of Shad and Jess is The daughter of Irene" she explained "But how did you figure it out?" asked Jin, "When Jess first met me she didn't look at my looks or how people treated me, she looked at the kind of person I was, Irene looked past WHAT people were or looked like and saw the true person within" she smiled.

"From the process of elimination I suspected that Jess or Aphmau was the baby or daughter of the goddess or peace - Irene - and the god of thunder - Thor-" she smiled.

The guys stared at the girl in shock. (Sorry or nerding out on all of you guys XD)

~Meanwhile in Jess's Mind~(It may become confused)

Waking up in a black room in a flowing white and purple dress can be quite confusing. I hovered over to a white light, soon I was face to face with the white light which was creating a sweet light making my face have a slight white tinge.

"Hello Daughter," said a sweet voice behind me, I swung around and saw my mother "Where am I?" I asked looking around, "Never mind about that now sweety, just know I believe in you" she smiled, she held out her hand to me and in her palm she held a small glass heart with a rose petal in it.

"What is it?" Jess questioned, "Your power, once you are ready you will have it" she smiled, suddenly she dropped it, it floated deeper and deeper down into the darkness, the slight shimmer of its surface could be seen.

"What are you waiting for? go get it!" she exclaimed. Jess slightly nodded and dove down, deeper and deeper into the darkness. It landed on a slope and it started to roll down the spiral slope. She landed on the multi coloured ground and chased it not knowing why something was tempting about the object.

Suddenly the slope ended but the heart couldn't be seen. She questioned where it went, she walked out onto a large stage and started out, suddenly people arose from the ground, booing and yelling at her. shouting rude things to her like 'You suck!' or 'You're a disgrace!' from the crowd.

She stood there frozen as they threw things at her, "No please stop" she mumbled "We're here for you" a voice said to the side, "Sky?" Jess questioned looking around, but no one was there.

"We believe in you" A voice which sounded like Dante said, "Where are you?" she questioned, "You're not alone," a group of voices said, she turned to her left and saw all her friends, smiling, waving but they were translucent (See through).

Jess looked out to the crowd "I'm stronger than this" she smirked, she lifted her hand up "LEAVE!" she shouted, Suddenly like a gush of the wind the people disappeared into the air leaving Jess alone in an empty room.

She stepped off the stage and saw the glass heart rolling across the crowd and up into another room, Jess leapt off the stage but before she could reach the floor colours of the sky blinded her, the sun shining on her face.

She fluttered her eyes open as she moved her hand over her face to shade it from the sun. she tilted her head to the side and saw her friends chatting about their day, smiling, laughing. She sat up rubbing her temples.

"How long was I out for?" she asked, "About an hour or so," said Max looking over to her, "Oh! Your up" smiled Kiki "So your Irene?" questioned Garroth "Well, she's Irene's daughter" explained Jin, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" gushed Emmalyn, "Calm Emma" Lucinda cried putting her hand on her head.

She puffed her cheeks out as she sat back down "Does everyone know my secret?" Jess asked, "No, Jin, Lucinda and Travis all worked together to wipe everyone's memories" explained Max.

They all gave Jess a warm and loving smile, noticing the small dimples on Ross and Emmalyn's cheeks as they smile Jess lets out a small giggle, 'If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have gotten past the first stage' she thought as she drifted into a daydream.

A/N

Ok, guys, I know that it may have been a little confusing and long but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Aphmau's Youtuber life - My Truths' i will be trying to regularly post new chapters so I hope you like it.

Also for the people who don't get the parts where Aphmau in with Irene and Junk, basically she will encounter fears and worries for her and find that without her friends or help of people she can't do it and the stage fright was the fist stage before finding her true power, she has to know dependants before she has her true powers! (Spoilers kinda)