Chapter 6: Desire Execute Conquer

Author's P.O.V
Lia quickly runs to see who was sneaking around and trying to stalk her, *she secretly wishes it to be her secret angel and gets more curious* she freezes for a second when she sees Stella. Lia almost shouts at her and asks what did she want and why was she there.. Stella speaks back saying she was just passing by and heard some stupid person talking to himself and she thought of checking it out and laughs loudly as it was Lia talking to herself. But this time Lia yells at her saying 'It is my house and not your canteen, I can do anything here' and pushes Stella and makes sure she doesn't leave the door open next time..

*After a year*
Lia is done with her education and pursued a degree in English literature. Her dream was always to be a script writer or a youtuber and she was always inspired by the person she calls her idol that is Lilly Singh aka Superwoman.
She always used to mimic her and laugh on herself. Superwoman was her way to get turned on as she says, Superwoman helped her out of it and helped fight depression with the secret angel, and respects her from the bottom of her heart! But she never takes the YouTube thing seriously as her parents didn't appreciate it much and wanted her to keep YouTube just as something to change our mood or as an entertainment source and nothing more than that. Lia feared as she didn't want to disappoint her parents once again by doing something against their wish and she saw the consequences already of what had happened last time. She was scared. Months passed by and Lia kept giving interviews in companies and schools but all in vain. Some offered her job but payment didn't satisfy her, some gave great payment but the work hours were incredibly draining. She was tired and didn't understand what to do..
she secretly sends her script for the offer she had read long ago and was holding herself back because of her parents. It was the biggest production company in the country, named 'Dream Execute Conquer' (DEC) Lia wished to be a part of this company since she shifted to LA. The company gave placements to script writers, actors, youtubers, artists, musicians, dancers, and all other people dealing with creativity. She searches a few more companies which might give her a placement and sighs out loud after sitting erect in front of the computer for about more than 4 hours and not realising. Her phone rings and she sees her mom calling, it was long since she last had a talk with mom. She picks up the call and talks with her mom for around 15 minutes out of which 10 minutes was the arguments. Her mom was forcing her to find a job and start financing herself for she was already 22 and her parents being Indians now had started to look for a groom for her, which disgusted her and she didn't support it at all.

*After a week*
Lia gets a letter from the DEC company and she screams even before opening it expecting it be a YES! She took a deep breath and released it before uncovering the letter. She finally opened it to realise it was an approval letter from the company and they wanted to hire her as a script writer for the upcoming project. She was on the 9th cloud, her happiness has no bounds, tears of joy began to flow from her eyes and then she suddenly remember about her parents.

*Flashback*
Mom, whats wrong in being a script writer? They have respect they are in high demand and not everyone could write so well to be a script writer. Come on mom give it a thought!
Lia why don't you understand! You will get more respect as a professer as a teacher and not as script writer! You would be paid high and you'll lead a happy life with your husband and kids as your working hours would be limited too!
Oh! now I get why are you not allowing to go for it. You are more concerned about my non existing husband and kid and not about me!
It's nothing like tha----
*Lia walks away before hearing it all*

Present:

Lia's P.O.V
I don't want to miss this chance! I don't want to hurt my parents either! This should have been the happiest moment of my life! But I am stuck again. Ahhh god why every time you have to test me! Why don't you set all right at once?!
Okay I am gonna call mom and tell her about the approval and speak my mind out!
*rings phone* "Hi mom, I wanna tell you something, I got a job! yes my portfolio is approved! The company is paying me quite good and also the working hours are managable." "What! wow that's amazing Lia! My child.. Oh my god I am so happy things are finally falling right..."
"Mom, mom listen! didn't you listen 'company'? No it's not any school or any educational institute. It's, it's a.."
"You gonna work as a script writer? please say a no" "Umm yes mom, you got it right, the biggest company in LA which I had told you about last time has approved my script and they wanna hire me and give a permanent placement and you know they..."
*The call gets disconnected from the other side*

"Oh god when will the things fall right,
for how long are you expecting me to fight?
Don't you get I am a human too?
Hurdle after hurdle, what are you upto?
God I am tired please end this now,
please set things right, I beg I bow,
or just give me enough strength to face things bad,
help me convince my parents who thinks I am a spoilt lad,
I have big dreams also faith in you,
please gimme power and a ray of hope new".

*I am gonna achieve my dreams*