The Unexpected

Authors P.O.V

So here Jessica and Liana go for a movie together, with lots of talks and chit chats what Lia feels good about. She tells Jess about how she raised her voice against the bad and how her secret angel helped her doing that! Jess was equally surprised to see this confident side of Lia and she began to wonder too who would be the secret angel.. Both of them have a great day together which rejuvenates them and their friendship starts new again. Talking about the old days of how Lia used to be and making fun of her Jess laughed which Lia joined in as she didn't expect it herself.

*3 Months later*

Everything seems to be falling at right place when suddenly Lia's phone rings and...

Lia's P.O.V:

What!!  How could Jess say she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore! She knows it well how hard it was for me to get myself back to this stable state again, why did she do that! How could she say I am not worth of being her friend. She knew how happy I felt with and around her! She was the first person on my mind in bad times she was the only one I shared all my secrets with and talked my heart out. I can't take this anymore, something is incredibly wrong with me for people run away from me! I need to know, I need to know that..

*She runs away to the washroom crying, after coming out receives a note from her secret angel which says, 'Lia, you seem to be upset and this time the reason is not your own fear but someone else. Why do you want her to make you smile? Aren't you enough for yourself? Never rely on someone so much that you forget you have one more companion who is much more important than anyone else "YOURSELF". Don't cry over someone who doesn't know your worth. Don't let them know your weakness.  You are precious and maybe she is just insecure of she can't be as amazing as you. Smile it out and let it go! Cheer up!

                          -Your Well-wisher.'

 Liana's P.O.V

*Smiles* I am not gonna cry anymore and let  anyone ruin myself for someone else. It took a lot for me to come up through all the tough time. My friends always have given me a tough time, especially those whom I never expected. I worry and doubt if I would believe in friends anymore but it's okay. I would at least not gonna get emotionally attached to someone  not so worthy. My life has been a constant roller coaster of emotions and now I am habitual to it. Life has drastically changed over these years. I miss something don't know what exactly. Am I really changed or am I still the same?

"I remember the time when I was four years old,
Bed time stories when my grandma told,
Way too naughty, with no kinda shame,
Now I wonder.. Am I still the same ?
I remember the time when I was eight years old,
Tiny frocks when I wore..
I knew on my mischief people would scold,
But still I was worry less and so bold,
But a bit responsible and firm I became..
Now I wonder.. Am I still the same ?
I remember the time when I was twelve years old,
My life got a way, I began to mould,
I felt grown up, I felt controlled,
I never cared of the name and fame..
Now I wonder.. Am I still the same ?
I remember the time when I was fifteen years old,
On myself I learned to have a hold,
With high heels and a messy bun,
I learned living my life through the tears and fun..
With the hurdles and obstacles I was yet focused on my aim,
Now I wonder.. Am I still the same ?
And now when I am seventeen years old,
I realise past days were the real gold,
The world is soo fake, everyone here live for their own sake,
The smiles are now turned to tears,
The happiness is now turned to fears,
It's all here about winning and losing, life is a forever game,
But now I wonder... Am I still the same ?"

 *and her bubble bursts by a phone call*

 A/N: Hi cupcakes, hope you doing well. I have tried merging my poetry and the chapter together, tell me if you like it. See you guys tomorrow, until then keep smiling and keep spreading the positive vibes :) XX