The dark bright day

A/N:

Liana is a teen who is a not so cheerful. Rumors around tell us that she used yo be a cheerful bubbly natured girl.. what changed her? What made her go all sad and gloomy? Maybe a broken relationship? or just lack of self confidence? Let's know more.

Liana's P.O.V

It is Sunday morning, not so bright, the sky is dark as it monsoon is on. I don't feel like to do anything. Should I call up someone and talk.. umm no they aren't free like me, I missed their company I miss being around them, yes I know I was bullied, yes I know they were a bad company to be with, but I at least had some friends to show the world that I too have a gang, but no more... agghhh...

Flashback:

"Hey, Liana would you please come to the canteen right now, I need to talk to you urgently and also got some important work" said stella sounding serious, Liana rushed to the canteen hearing her friend needed her. "Hey, stell what's it? all good?" asked Liana panting away trying to breath. Stella gave her a weird look and continued, "uhh, fast service I like it.. pass me the bottle of sauce kept there and you can leave" " Uh what? did you just call me here for that?" spoke irritated Liana. "Oh yes obviously, did you expect me to have a conversation with someone as dumb as you" said Stella laughing and making fun of Lia.. the gang around joined in the laughter. Liana couldn't hold it back anymore, " don't you think it's too much, you je*k! I am not your hired slave, you better remember that! I am here just because, beca-" Stella cut her half way and continued, " because no one would accept a douchebag like you to be a part of their group?" "Girl you know what, I would never see your face again" screamed Lia almost crying and left..

Present: Lia was in deep thoughts and her bubble burst  when her eyes fell upon the note her secret angel had left for her. She received it whenever she was in trouble and needed someone to turn her on, the note read " Hey Lia, I see that beautiful smile of yours suddenly being faded away, babe you need not come under someone's pressure and be a prey of ragging all the time, what happened if you call them your own friend.. friend is someone who stands beside you in bad times and not someone who put you in bad times and made fun of you whenever got  a chance. You are strong, you have a voice, stop being a naive girl, be firm and raise your voice against bad! Cheer up, keep smiling <3"

Liana's P.O.V:

Whatever I did might not have been appropriate, but I feel calm and composed and strong! Thanks secret angel, your note once again put my life right. I am no more gonna come under the pressure of anyone and live my life as per their needs and no more I will be a puppet of their  hands. I am strong and I am gonna stand for myself. I'll call up jess and hang out with her for  some time maybe a movie or something.. *rings jess (neighbor)* 'Hey Jess let's meet as it had been long since we had  a talk last... umm okay see you soon, bye!'

A/N: Hey muffins, hope it didn't bore you, yes it might not be a great start but it's gonna be interesting I promise! Lemme know how did you like it, your views and suggestions would much be appreciated! I'll be back with a new chapter tomorrow! Hope you having an amazing day, night, afternoon, evening, haha.. XO!