"Okay. I can't wait to hear my best friend's rant after she turned famous," Dae Jung said, chuckling before he ended the call. 

Hyejin placed her phone on top of her computer desk and turned her chair so it faced the wall that her bed was placed next to. She wanted to do some thinking right before she met with Dae Jung. There were things she started to wonder ever since she gained the famous title. 

Before everything happened, she was only a girl on Wattpad, thinking how on earth could she become just like those famous people on Wattpad. She studied their ways and approaches to fans and tried to do the same but it didn't work, so she gave up. She just watched all the other authors grow and she was stuck in the same place. 

No one noticed her. No one loved her. She was a ghost on Wattpad no one could see.

Then, magically, everything changed overnight. From a girl to 521 followers to a girl with 21.3K followers. How did it happen? Hyejin was clueless. But maybe it was those type of magical moments that catch you off guard. 

Maybe that was even how the other users on Wattpad turned famous. It was magical. It came unexpectedly. And before you know it, it doesn't stop. People follow, watch your every move on Wattpad, wait for updates, and leave sweet messages for you to see. 

Hyejin was thankful. That was all she was to them. She was so thankful for every one of her reader's existence. Without them, she didn't think she would have continued her dream. 

Hyejin smiled alone in her room before she finally stood up and got ready to meet Dae Jung. She first took a shower and while showering, she had different flashes of new and potential story ideas she could use for her other drafts. 

After she was done showering, she changed into the clothes she was going to wear to meet Dae Jung. A white shirt with a small print that said I'M CUTE. in pink over black tights with her favourite white sneakers. She saw her phone placed on her computer desk blinking and immediately went to check on it. 

Hyejin squinted her eyes at the message before she began writing a reply to her

Hyejin: When it is?

Ms. Jang: It's scheduled in three days. It's going to be aired everywhere. Would you do it? They'll just ask a few questions and that's it.

Hyejin: okay... I'll do it. 

Ms. Jang: Great! I'll tell them the great news.

Hyejin: Okay. I'll be going to the movies with my best friend today. Sorry if I don't reply to your messages later.

Ms. Jang: That's alright. I'll text you the details soon, then. 

Hyejin: Okay.

Hyejin pressed the home button of her phone and breathed in a deep breath. A talk show. Wow. She was really doing all sort of things, wasn't she?