Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Selena's POV:

I woke up with the sun light in my face.I looked at the other side of the bed,expecting Louis and Brett to be sleeping there,but they weren't.That made me sad,I was kind of wanting to wake up next to Louis,yesterday was so nice.I stil can't believe he really likes me back,I mean,I know that when I was in a coma he always talked to me and said he loved me,but I thought that after he got to know me he'd change his mind.I am glad he didn't.Because I think I am falling in love with him,everytime I am with him, I just feel something,you know?Ever since when I was in a coma and I just heard his voice I felt something for him.And that kiss,was the best kiss I've ever had.

I looked at the clock.It was 1:00 pm already.Oh well,that's actually the time I usually wake up.I love to sleep.Next to the clock it was a note,I took it and started to read.

Sel,

I am sorry I wasn't there when you woke up,I wish I was.But,we had stuff to do.By 'we' I mean,me,the guys,mom,dad,Jason,Jen,Demi,everybody.Brett is with me too.I don't know when we will come back.   But,when I get back we can what a movie and cuddle.

Love,

Louis

Ok,that explains why the house is so quite.But,what are they doing,all of them together.I am sure they are hiding something from me.And I hate it.The guys are always going out  in the morning and when I ask where they went they always say 'just out'.

What are they hiding?I think that has something to do with Liam and Zayn being werewolves.How do I know?I have know that since I saw them turn,I kind freaked at first,but I don't mind.They don't know I know.I was waiting for them to tell me,but they didn't.And I can't help but think that they don't trust me enough to do so.

Then it hit me.All I had do to is connect the dots.This is so familiar.It looks a lot with Derek's house.His friends lived with him too.And they are all werewolves.So,they must be werewolves too.How did I not notice it before? Why didn't they tell me?

Ok,I just have to make sure I am right.And I know how.I got up from the bed and went to my room.I got my phone and searched for Derek's number at my contacts list.When I found it I pressed the call button.    (Selena taking,Derek talking)

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Selena?"I heard Derek's voice said,and I realized how much I missed him,I know he is my ex-boyfriend,but we are still good friends.

"Hey,Derek.How are you?"

"How do you think I am?You move to England and them stop talking to me?Did I do something wrong?"

"No,of course not.It's just,stuff happened."

"What kind of stuff,are you ok?"He asked soundig worried.

"Yes,I am fine now.I am sorry I didn't call.But I really miss you."

"I miss you,too,Princess."

I couldn't help but smile,he would always call me 'princess' even before we started dating,and I always loved it.And the nickname is kind of important for me.Because when we broke up,things got kind of awkward between us,and I didn't want to lose him as a friend.Fortunately,I didn't.And everytime he calls me by the nickname,is his way of saying that things are alright between us,and I call him by his nickname,that I invented and that made my nickname 'princess'.I used to call him "The Dark Moon Prince",because his dad is the alpha from the dark moon pack