Chapter 6- Played again

Chapter 6

Michael's P.O.V.

Glancing across the room I caught the eyes of Shannen looking at me. She's beautiful. I thought to myself. Wait no come on Michael get a grip she was the one who hurt you.

Oh Shannen why did you have to do it, we could of been so-

"Michael can you do number 10 for me please." My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Henray. "ahhh... I think I got that wrong sorry teach." I replied back.

He looked unfazed. "Well it never hurts to try, go on tell us your answer." Umm woah hold up is he seriously talking to me like that.

"I got 1432." I smiled up at him making up some random number. He again at me this time with a stern look on his face.

"Wrong. Shannen could you please help Michael out with this question." She looked at me with a wink and a look of pure bitch before answering the question.

"190 sir" she says winking at me yet again. And a small wave. I glared at her about to say something when the teacher slammed his hands on my desk nearly making me fall off my chair.

I looked back at him startled. "Michael this is the 3rd time me repeating do you get what Shannen said and where she got that from?"

To be quite honest I don't care for math I never got it and never will. But I still shook my head and replied a quick 'yes'. Making the teacher nod and go back to the lesson.

"Sir can I go to the washroom?" I ask after 5 minutes I couldn't take being in this class anymore especially with Shannen looking at me with that bitchy know it all look.

"Sure... but can you take the attendance down as well." Just before me replying a hell yes! Shannen got up oh no now what...

"Sir I'm not feeling good... Can I call home." She faked coughed and pretended she had a headache holding her head and moaning. Wow.

"Certainly! Michael take her to the office since you are already going." Sir said with a stern look. Jeez god forbid teachers pet gets sick. I nodded non the less.

We made our way out the classroom but not before Shannen stumbling and falling into my arms. Seriously what's she doing... She's so hot though, I can just- no Michael this is the same girl that played with your heart and cheated on you with you best- ex best friend Will.

She smiled in my arms thanking me but I just shook it off and threw her off me. Focus Michael.

"I see your not yet over me" she says laughing.

"You wish bitc- what are you doing?!" I say as I feel her touching me. "Get your hands off me!" I yell ripping her hands off me.

"But why Mikey, I know you love it when I touch you" she says winking. Don't give in mike don't give in.

"Why don't we go to our favorite spot and have fun she said whispering in my ear." Oh I think that sounds great- wait what! No! "It will be like old times" her hands sliding down my chest.

"Umm..." Should I. I don't know. No! maybe... Her hands kept running up and down my chest. Than she starts kissing it. Oh great...

"Let's go!" I say taking her to our spot. What a big mistake that was.

***************************************

It was now last period and I still can't believe what I had done. Again falling into the trap of Shannen. She again used me for her game and left. Not caring for my emotions and feelings.

Right after we made out. She smirked as she said "I still got you rapped around my finger dear Michael. I always will." And with that she fixed her outfit and walked off.

As I did the same after her I walked out trying to find her but she was already with her 'boyfriend' Morgan pinned up against the lockers eating each others faces.

Yet again my heart being crushed by Shannen. How stupid am I.

During lunch I didn't say anything to any of my buddies and Kyle knew something was wrong.

Now here I am sitting in art last period of the day with Shannen across the room from me and Kyle glaring at her.

I had just told him what happened and like always he was disappointed I fell for it again. I wasn't the first time after she broke my heart that she has done this to me more like the 4th.

4 times of me giving into her. Her using me than dumping me like I'm trash.

So the rest of the class we stayed me looking down at my phone Kyle glaring and Shannen smirking like a total bitch she is.

"What's wrong Kyle your face stuck like that, I know I'm beautiful and all but seriously your getting creepy" she snickered with her only friend Meghan.

"Oh that's it bitch! you-" unfortunately he was cut off by our teacher.

"Kyle, Mike principal now!" me! what did I do! Like he read my mind he glared at me saying "your phone mike." Ohh...

"What about Shannen?!" Kyle spat.

"What about her she will just have to have detention with me. You 2 the principal!" Just as we where walking out he stopped us and whispered "it's about rugby don't worry boys."

Yep our art teacher is our coach our favorite teacher and our savior. He's always on our side and isn't as fond of Shannen. Suck for you bitch.

Kyle laughed and looked back at Shannen who wasn't happy that she had detention. But was still happy we got sent to the principals office. Little did you know Shannen little did you know.