Chapter 4- Accident

Michaels P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs only to be tackled by my mothers hug. Huh? I was shocked to say the least. But as I went to hug her back I felt a wet drop touch my skin. Realizing it was from my mom she's crying?!

"Mom?" she cried louder and gripped my shirt tighter. "Mom what happen?!"

She was trying to calm down but managed to get out my brothers name "Henry-" and started crying even more. Henry? What happen what did he do now! I thought.

Just as I was going to ask my dad stormed in with a panicked look on his face. What...

"Judy! Where is he?!" My dad asked panic in his eyes as he took her off of me and hugged her.

"He-he-he's in the hospital." She got out. WAIT WHAT! My older brother the guy I fight with everyday the one I like to mess with the one I love the one I look up to! In the hospital.

I tried to keep my cool but on the inside I was freaking out. "Let's go mike are you coming with us?"

"Y-yes" I managed to get out before we all rushed into the car.

Please be okay big bro please.

***************************************

My parents and I sat along my brothers bed side. He was awake and well or at least we thought.

He was sitting in the hospital bed with a bandaged rapped around him head and a cast on his ankle.

We had spent the whole night with him. He had a surgery for his ribs. He got into a major accident I found out later that night. The car was driving in the wrong lane and Henry tried to go into the other lane trying to avoid a hit but there was a Mac truck speeding in the oncoming lane. To avoid the truck and the car he smashed into a tree. The other car hitting the truck and the truck hitting my brothers back of the car.

Daum my brothers cool. I thought now sitting with him. He just survived a crazy car crash hell this is awesome!

We sat there for a while longer. It was ready 9 in the morning and school had been in session for an hour now.

My parents wanted to stay as did I but I didn't get lucky. "Mike go to school I'm fine just come back after school and bring me some pizza." Henry stated laughing.

"But I want to stay.. Who really wants to- oh hey what was that for!" I said rubbing my arm. My brother had punched me and hard to for a crippled.

"Go to school you little shit. And then bring me pizza Ill see you later!" He said waving good bye. Ugh.

"Fine whatever bye." I stormed out of there. My dad had to take me home so I could take my car to school.

It was a lot faster getting home than it was going to the hospital I guess it was because of the terror of what happened to my brother is he okay stuff that was going though my head.

That guy is always scaring us. The loser he is ah but I'm happy he's okay.

***************************************

I ended up missing the first 2 classes. Because well I wanted to. It was now lunch when I pulled up into the parking lot. As I turned from getting my phone and opening the door I screamed when I saw Kyle in the window looking very scary! What is he doing!?

"Holy man you scared the bagels out of me what were you doing?!" I yelled getting out the car. And faced the laughing Kyle on the floor. Ha ha very funny.

"M-man you-you should of s-saw your f-f-face!" He said in between laughs. He sobered up fast and I mean really fast. "Where were you! Is your brother okay? Is your family okay? No call. Dude you-"

"How do you know about my brother?" I cut him off. He gave me a sympathetic look. And patted me on the back.

"Everyone has man. It was all over the PA today." Shit.

"Jeez news travels fast eh." I said snickering but on the inside I was pissed. "Yeah he's good a few injuries but he's the beast nothing can hurt him enough to kill my brother." I halfheartedly smiled.

"That's good to hear and you right" he said laughing. We walked into the school but as soon as I did I seriously regretted it. Everyone was whispering about my brothers accident rummers spreading about my brother being dead.

This is going to be the longest day. And to make it worse the lack of sleep I got last night. Which was non at all hit me so hard that moment. Great. Hope my teachers don't mind me taking a nap.

As I said before it was the longest day I got a lot of sympathetic looks. To the point were I just snapped and told them he was good! Alive! That shut them up.

The teachers didn't mind much of me sleeping in the classes. So there's a bonus but I kept getting looks winks and kisses blown at me by Shannen 3rd period class.

It really bothers me that she knows how much she effects me. Or at least has an idea. That's why I decided to be the player. I'm now learning to hid my emotions.

So when she did that I just rolled my eyes and went back to sleep. Only to be woken up by my coach.

Oh... Shit.

"Mike are you gonna sleep of are you going to come practice son." He yelled.

"Practice! Wait we have practice today?" I asked. How did I not know this?

"Yes it was on the PA this morning didn't you hear it..." He asked a little ticked off.

"No sir I wasn't at school this morning I'll get ready and be on the field in 5 minutes I say running out." Shit I'm gonna be killed at practice.

And killed I was.