Chapter 2 Surprise...

I woke up to the sound of my phones alarm going off and groaned. Great school... I stretched as I got out of bed and went over to my closet.

I slipped on some jeans with a white tank top and a leather jacket over. It was fall in Canada so it's chilly weather. Once done and satisfied with my outfit I go to the washroom.

My eyes are a little puffy from crying for 2 days. I brush my teeth and straighten my hair medium length brown and blonde hair. Once done I put my usual eye liner and mascara.

I walk downstairs and not surprised my parents and little brother are still sleeping. I make myself a bagel with cream cheese and hurry out the door to wait for the bus.

2 more weeks and I will have my G2. And boy I can't wait. I walk up to the bus stop and see my friends Brett and Bianca. Waiting for me.

Brett Jones has been my friend since grade 2. He is one of my closest guy friends. He's very good looking with brown messy hair and bright green eyes and 6'2.

Bianca has brown curly hair as do I with blue eyes. She is about 5'4 the same height as me.

"Hey Wicky! How's the weather down there?!" He says overly happy. Huh wonder what's gotten into him?

"Hey Brat, it's cold!" I say with a pout. And he rolls his eyes. While Bianca jumps up and down. "What's up with you?" I ask.

"I'm just cold!" She says then smiles suspiciously. When I'm about to ask her what she jumps on my back and screams in my ears "GET YOUR BLOOD PUMPING!" Everyone including Brett looks at us with amusement as I run with her on my back.

"Alright children get on I don't have all day" our moody bus driver calls after us. Bianca hops down and smiles. I shake my head and we all jump on the bus.

The bus ride wasn't long. When we arrived at the school, Brett, Bianca and I all walked up to our group of friends before heading to first period class.

You can see our 3 other friends talking to each other engaged in a heated conversation. As we approach they stopped talking and smiled at us.

"OMG Nicole! I heard about the break up are you okay?" Ally's voice squealed. I flinched and Bianca gave her a look to shut up. But I guess didn't think much of it as she continued. "I can't believe he did that to you, what an aaaa hole!"

Ally is really short about 4'8" she has beautiful blonde hair with hazel eyes.

Tony and Nick are the same height 6'2". Tony has blonde short hair and hazel eyes. Nick has black straight side swept hair with green eyes.

Tony, Nick and Brett looked shocked before all saying.

"Wait"

"Hold up!"

"What?!"

Oops... I guess no one told them. Bianca looks at me before filling them all in on what happen. Everyone looked at me shocked and with so much pity I wanted it to stop!

I held back the tears. As Brett, Tony and Nick all hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before heading to class when the bell rang.

I headed to English with Bianca and we took our seats. When class started the teacher was explaining some love story. Just my luck...

This is going to be a long day I thought to myself.

**************

"FINALLY last period!" Nick cheers fist pumping in the air. We were heading to our last period class drama.

"I know this day went by so slow!" I stated and he nodded his head in agreement.

When we got to class we took a seat on the floor in a circle. Nick sat beside me and on the other side of him sat his gorgeous girlfriend Stephanie.

She has straight black hair with a few purple streaks and blue eyes. They were perfect together.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. We talked for a bit before class started.

"So are you trying out for the volleyball team this year Nicole" Steph asks and I nod with a smile.

"Heck yes are you?!" I ask hopping she says yes. My wish comes true when she smiles and nods just before the teacher starts the new musical theater task.

***************

"Let's go Smith, show these girls how to actually hit!" Coach yells signaling me to get into my position to hit. She tosses the ball and I do my approach aggressively and hit the sweet spot on my hand with a follow through and it slammed to the ground on the other side of the net.

There were cheering from some girls. And a few freshmen had the nerve to say 'oh please I can do that in my sleep'. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Coach ran hitting for a few more minutes until she shouted for us to start a scrimmage.

Steph and I were on the same team. She was the best setting out here trying out. She made it for sure!

The game went on and we ended up beating the other side 25-15. Them having to take down the net. I jogged to the change room to get changed when I noticed a message appear on my phone.

It was a message from Shannen huh what did she want?

Hey girl hows it going? I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party Friday night? ;)

Hey! Long time no talk yeah sure I'd love to see you then (:

Great! Talk later babes :*

Shannen and I have been friends for about 3 years now we are close but not super close. She's is like an older sister to me, but she has a recorded to use guys for fun. Which is sad because I know she's only looking out for herself but she's still getting hurt. Oh well can't reason with her.

Now what to wear for the party...